Hello there, My name is Harold 'Mac' McCarthy (known to friends and clients as Mac), I have been at Cashin Company in San Mateo for over two years and during that time have been a proud member of Team Tapper. Our team is the top producing team in the Cashin San Mateo office. Being a strong believer in that strength are in the numbers, I have found that clients love working with our team. Team Tapper consists of 5 full service realtors and one marketing assistant.
Both as a team and individual I believe that there are 5 simple concepts towards providing a client with excellent service and satisfaction.
1. Dedicated Service - Which means being on time for appointments, working around your clients schedule, and ultimately making your client feel important to you.
2. Communication - I realize that communication is key during any real estate transaction; that is why all calls, emails, and texts are responded to with promptness.
3. Market knowledge - Having lived on the peninsula for over 25 years I know cities; Belmont, San Carlos, Hillsborough, Burlingame, Millbrae, San Francisco, and San Mateo, but more importantly, I know areas. For example San Mateo has Baywood, Aragon, San Mateo Park, Parkside, Laurelwood, Highlands, Fiesta Gardens, San Mateo Villiage, Shoreview, and the list goes on. For each of these areas I know the schools and where the most value sits.
4. Teamwork - In working with a team I have found that my marketing of listings is multiplied by four agents and a marketing assistant. I have also found that clients appreciate having multiple agents looking out for their best interest, while only having to deal directly with one.
5. Negotiation - At the core of every deal is negotiation and that is why my goal as an agent is to provide my clients with a win.