Remember, "It Does Not Cost More To Hire # 1, But You Get So Much More!" Put the Knowledge, Experience and Results of Bill Inman to work for you.
Awards : CENTURY 21 Masters Emerald Award, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Personal Profile :
Bill Inman has consistently been a Top Producer since 1998 and was awarded the prestigious Century 21 Masters Emerald Award. This is an exclusive recognition program honoring the top producing associates for their demonstrated commitment and dedication, and whose consistency and hard work assured remarkable results for CENTURY 21 and his customers.
For your property, Bill Inman will develop a MARKET EVALUATION, researching sold properties and properties for sale in your area. Bill stays in touch and keeps you informed through MARKETING, SALE, and CLOSING. Driving neighborhood and calling for-Sale signs is costly and time consuming. Also, many homes are on the market without for-sale signs, Bill knows how to find the best buys in town.
The Home Affordability Line (HAL) is a unique tool that enables you to explore your mortgage loan potential in an automated, no-hassle, no obligation way. You can access the HAL system 24 hours a day, answer a verbal survey similar to that given during pre-qualification and receive an estimate of maximum loan potential, monthly payments and closing costs. Completely Automated, 24 hours a day, just call 1-800-260-5696 Extension 900
10 Reasons To Hire Me
1. I will always tell you the truth regarding the market and pricing comparables.
2. I am an expert in our marketplace and I study the market statistics everyday.
3. I aggressively look for sellers and buyers for my listings 2~3 hours per day.
4. I deliver strong customer service and customer communications.
5. I follow a defined plan of action to get your home sold. I keep a rigorous schedule and track my results.
6. I have the power to protect your equity by negotiating the best price for your home.
7. I am in a network of the most highly trained Real Estate professionals in the world to attract relocation buyers for your home.
8. I work with my Coach weekly, strategizing how to sell your home for top market value in the shortest amount of time.
9. I constantly improve my skills by attending at least 4 intense training seminars each year as well as exceeding the State of Texas annual continuing education requirements, to ensure that you are provided with the most up to date and accurate information and the highest quality of service.
10. I am committed to becoming a great salesperson.I invest every year to develop my skills and improve my ability to sell your home.
My success in real estate is attributed to experience, professionalism, and commitment to service in an area in which I enjoy living. Helping individuals find the right property is one of my strongest values.
I have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry and our local marketplace. I take pride in my attention to detail and put all my efforts into understanding your needs. I constantly educate myself on the latest trends in the marketplace as it is my goal to be able to provide you with top notch service, all the time.
Buying or selling your home should be a memorable and pleasant experience. Real estate is one of the most exciting investments one can make, and I would love to help you find the communities and properties which suit you best. Should you also need help valuing and selling your home, I would be delighted to help.