Real Estate Agent
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY LAS VEGAS
June 2013 - present
As of June 26th,2013 I have joined Keller Williams | Las Vegas.
After months of consideration and evaluating the best options for me and my clients, I have decided to make this change. Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas offers Realtors and consumers more. It is a great fit for my business growth.
Keller Williams is the number one real estate company in the country and provides unparalleled service and support to its agents and clients. kw | las vegas has become #1 in production per agent in the Las Vegas area in this current market because of its focus on providing the best support and training in the industry. I am very excited about this move.
Of course, as you probably realize, companies don’t sell real estate, people do. I will still personally provide the same level of high quality service I have always provided. In fact, at kw | Las Vegas, the infrastructure, marketing plan, training & support systems give me the ability to provide even better service to my clients.
This will be a seamless transition and there will not be any interruption in my ability to serve my clients. My new office is at 3100 S. Durango Dr., Suite 106, Las Vegas, NV 89117. My new office number is (702) 212-2222. My cell number is the same, 702-306-4766
As always, feel free to call me with any questions, or if I can be of service in any way.
Real Estate Agent
EXIT REALTY IMOTI
February 2011 - June 2013
Arina Hanciulescu a Realtor® has been in the real estate business for over eight years. Four years she worked with private investment groups to help buyers and sellers not only find a perfect home or investment property but help clients find financing. With every client, she listens carefully to determine needs and goals, and put together a personalized plan to accomplish them. She prides herself on professionalism, determination and commitment to customer service providing: full service assistance to buyers and sellers, including referrals to reputable lenders, home inspectors, title companies and other reliable professionals to meet their specific needs. Her experience gives her the advantage to insure her clients an effortless home buying/selling process. Whether it’s a detailed marketing plan to sell their current home, or a tailored plan to find and purchase their new home, they can count on Arina to use all the skills and experience to achieve them. Exit Realty Imoti’s clients have experienced, reliable team working for them every step of the way. Experience cannot be valued any more then when buying or selling the most valuable asset you are likely to own in your lifetime. Arina provides buyers with the tools to find a property that best fits their needs and offers superior negotiating skills when it comes to selling homes. Her work ethic is reflected in the highest regard which her clients have for her.
Arina also has a strong sense of humor and enters into most transactions using it as a tool for success. Buying or selling a home is a serious matter, and a little bit of humor can ease the anxiety or frustration that sometimes comes with any large financial transaction, helping her clients feel more comfortable with the process.
• Formed relationships with other agents to assist in the purchase and sale of homes.
• Worked closely with clients to offer helpful services and advice.
• Effectively showed residential properties to potential buyers.
• Determined the needs of buyers and sellers and worked to satisfy those needs.
• Acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
• Ensured all paperwork was completed prior to closing.
She pledges loyalty, fairness, accountability and determination to all of her clients and customers.
Real Estate Agend
June 2004 - June 2009
• Successfully guided homebuyers and sellers through the sale and purchase of properties.
• Generated lists of properties that were compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
• Coordinated appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
• Established positive flow of communication with other agents, buyers and sellers, mortgage officers, title personnel and attorneys involved in the home buying and selling process.
• Presented purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
• Negotiated contracts on behalf of clients.
• Coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.