Negotiating the best price and terms for my clients is my number one priority along with keeping them informed every step of the way. When working with a buyer I keep an eye on the market to find any new listings that fit their needs. When entering into negotiations I know everything I need to know about the property to ensure the maximum benefit to my client. With sellers I keep them in the loop regarding new listings in the area and condition of their competition. I advise them on the best way to maximize their home's resale value and go to bat for them at the negotiation table.
For buying your home, I offer free relocation consulting and a tour of the town. I offer my pledge that I will do the best job possible finding the right area, the right home and the right price for you. I will obtain all available data on the property so that we enter the negotiation phase from a position of power. I will keep in close contact with you during not only the negotiation phase, but the escrow phase so that you know what's going on with your property.
For selling your home, I offer free Comparative Market Analysis's and will sit down with you after walking through your home and show you not only what's been happening with the market, but what your current competition is. I will preview other homes in your neighborhood to ensure that I have the knowledge necessary to determine how strong our selling price is. I will market your home the best way possible, using both traditonal and non-traditional marketing. I will keep you informed in the process as well as helping you stage your home to maximize your profit from the sale.
I am a wife and mother of 5 wonderful children. My husband, Mike, is a mechanical engineer with Trane Company and we've been married 17 years. All 5 of our children are adopted and 3 oldest were adopted from Ethiopia when they were 14 and now they're 23 and in college. Our son Josh is 15 and our daughter Sarah is 14. I am associated with many community programs such as First Baptist Bryan, Save Our Streets Ministries, Voices for Children (foster care case advocate) and I teach English classes and Bible studies for international students.
As passionate as I am about real estate, it does not define my life. My purpose in life is defined by my realtionship with Jesus Christ. That relationship is the driving force behind both my personal life and my professional pursuits and affects every decision I make. It is the essence of who I am and I seek to honor God in every thing I do.
10 Reasons to Choose Annette
1. I do what ever it takes to get the job done for you. I'm in the industry because I love helping people and I work hard!
2. When shopping for a home, I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date by emailing you new listings daily.
3. I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed. I return your calls promptly!
4. I'll use my experience in the mortgage industry and my specialization in new construction to save you money.
5. I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
6. I won't waste your time. I'm a good listener and very organized. As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available. Relocation clients especially love me because I can help them find their home in just one or two days. I also am happy to help you make here your home by helping you make friends and get involved in the community.
7. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my technical expertise. I used to me a computer programmer and I take advantage of all the new innovations in real estate.
8. When selling your home I provide your own personal 24 Hour Hotline Number on your yard sign with an extension for drivers by to call and listen to your property description. I capture their phone numbers and follow up with them even if they don't leave a message.
9. Also when selling your home I maximize your Multiple Listing Service (MLS) listing with 8 photos, a 500 word description (maximum allowed) and a Virtual Tour Slide Show with music designed to get web visitors to spend more time on your home. I also provide a Showcase Listing on Realtor.com that highlights your home above the rest.
10. I've bought 7 homes in my life and have had a lot of mediocre Realtors before I got my license. I'm committed to earning your business and future referrals.