* B.A in Social Thought and Analysis, Washington University, St. Louis, MO.
* M.A. in Media and Public Affairs from George Washington University, Washington DC.
* Former journalist and producer for NPR and American Public Media.
* Experienced Short Sale Specialist.
* Passion for interior design and historical architecture.
I am a 30-something New York transplant living in Los Angeles with my husband, two kids and sweet cocker spaniel Baxter. When I am not scouring the web reading design blogs and looking at furniture online, I am a dynamo real estate agent in Los Angeles, supermom to twins Ruby and Noah, a public radio groupie, and an amateur mosaic artist!