May 2010 - present
Patricia (Trish) is a Residential and Commercial Re-designer & Stager professorial. Patricia has been staging & re-designing residential & commercial propertied since 2010. Patrica has an eye for the details and creates warm and inviting spaces.
Program Manager II, Product Manager, Business Manager and System Designer
March 1993 - November 2005
Program Manager II USPS account
• Coordinated the weekly status report, weekly site and USPS headquarters calls, internal communication and vendor communications. Partnered with Materials Management to track and resolve material issues.
• Reordered parts for out of box failures. Put in place communications for outstanding issues.
• Successfully completed all projects and received USPS approval and sign off. Coordinated the communication of the completion of all upgrades.
*Managed to completion, acceptance and billing 114 phone system upgrades in 2004. Managed to completion another 104 phone system upgrades from Jan. to September 2005.
Manager System Development
• Managed the North Carolina State Government account cleanup which reduced the billing errors from National Integrated Business System.
• Researched the use of a labor pricing table code in the National Integrated Business System, found that the code had been improperly assigned which prevented billing and had the code removed from the accounts.
• Managed the SUN Server Migration project which migrated the Sprint Business Markets customer database from an old server to a new state of art server.
*Reduced the billing errors by 90% and created cross functional relationships with the North Carolina account. Lead the development of new methods & procedures to keep the accounts billing on track.