Ernst & Young
April 2000 - January 2009
Application Architect, Ernst Young LLP
· Designed and managed the development of many enterprise wide .NET projects at E&Y
· Led in a .NET initiative within Information and Technology Service (I&TS) division. Defined key learning objectives for the .NET initiative team. Developed recommendations to the firm’s .NET adoption strategy.
· Provided documentation for functional requirement specification, system design report, and detail design document which includes control diagram, database logical and physical design, module structure, system configuration requirement. Worked closely with system and database administrators of pilot and production applications.
August 1998 - April 2000
Led application development for an on-line equipment management system and an on-line SOP (standard operating procedure) training system. Managed the full application development cycle including business function design, system architecture design, data modeling, application development, version control, function test, system test, system validation, pilot production and full production.
· Responsible for writing functional requirement specification, detail design documentation, control diagram, database logical and physical design, module structure, and system configuration requirement. Also involved in writing test plan, validation protocol and reports.
· Took part in a company wide Intranet migration effort for LIMS (laboratory information management system). Involved with developing QC (Quality Control) and stability data management module to incorporate many LIMS functions using the Intranet platform.
August 1993 - August 1998
Performed customization of LIMS (laboratory information management system) with QC (Quality Control) and stability data management module. Derived table entities, loaded testing data, developed store procedures to insert, update, delete and query the database tables with the existing LIMS user interface. Consolidated the store procedures into packages.
· Developed Intranet based Oracle applications for paperless documentation (Electronic Notebooks) in stability and quality control laboratories.
· Involved in the testing and validation team for the Electronic Notebook system. Developed validation protocols, application functional testing plans, led the execution of the validation and wrote validation reports
· Strong working knowledge cGMP (good manufacturing practice) and ISO 9001 guidelines in the pharmaceutical industry.