My Mission Statement:
Our mission is to improve our client’s “Quality of Life” by educating and empowering them to make the best decisions for their family.
We will leap across buildings, fly through concrete walls, stop a speeding freight train, and do whatever it takes to make sure they have the best real estate experience possible. With 26 years and over 1000 families moved, we have the knowledge, passion, and expertise to tackle the challenge of selling or buying your dream home with super hero strength.
Meet Frank Kresz:
Frank opened the door and held it so that they could walk in. The inspections had all been completed, repairs done, and every last document had been signed. This was now their new home. For a young family, buying a first home means security and safety, but it also contains that amazing sense of possibility and optimism; "the future looks bright, and we are on our way." These feelings came through in their excitement, the smiles tattooed on their faces, and their shrieks of joy, and Frank, a privileged witness to this burst of life, knew he was in the right business. Born and raised in Chicago, Frank has lived in Downers Grove for the last 26 years, helping families all around Chicago land achieve their dreams. Home buyers and sellers alike have come to know SUPER REALTOR® Frank Kresz as "The One Who Gets It Done."
Frank’s first step toward "Getting It Done" is to listen well and understand exactly what his buyers and sellers want and need. Then he channels his seemingly limitless energy, enthusiasm, experience, and local knowledge to turning his clients' real estate goals and dreams into reality. This dedication has made him the driving force behind guiding over 1,000 families to their next destination and enhancing their “Quality of Life”.
Frank has also put in the work to make sure he is always getting better. Today, 93% of all first contact with a home is online, and it is essential to have a realtor who is not just tech savvy but is on the cutting edge. Frank has a diverse web presence across multiple platforms including the Multiple List Service, his website, Zillow, Trulia, Facebook and his own real estate app. Frank is also mindful of the difference between staging a home for an online audience and for an in person visit, and he actively and attractively tailors to both. In addition, offline marketing techniques do not take a back seat and consist of direct mail, e-mail campaigns, and face-to-face visits.
Frank has educated himself extensively and currently holds the following designations:
• CLHMS: Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist; mark of accomplishment in luxury homes markets around the world
• e-PRO: e-PRO Internet Professional; certified real estate online expertise
• ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative; benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
• CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist; certified in international markets for 50 countries around the world
• SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist; certified specialist in addressing real estate needs for clients 50 years+
• CRS: Certified Real Estate Specialist; highest credential awarded to residential sales agents
• GRI: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute; national program of specialized and advanced for licensed realtor
• SFR: Short Sale and Foreclosure Certification; certified in knowledge to maneuver short sales and foreclosures
• CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert; certified in helping home owners retain their property versus foreclosure
• BPOR: Broker Price Opinion Resource; knowledge and skills to perform accurate comparative market analysis
When not actively working with his clients, you‘ll often find him traversing the world. Just a few of the countries Frank has been to include: Japan, Croatia, Australia, India, Germany, Austria, China, Slovakia, Argentina, France, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Italy, Montenegro, Nepal, and many more. He is also an avid cyclist, having biked 1000 miles across seven countries in Europe, and taking time each week to make sure he rides. Frank also loves preparing really healthy organic creations in the kitchen, climbing mountains, X-country skiing, relaxing with yoga, and spending time with his two children. He also makes his own wine with his family. When it's time for you to purchase or sell a home, call Frank Kresz to have a “Moving Experience” that will inspire and motivate you to your next destination.