October 2009 - present
Helping clients determine the value of property they want to sell and Providing prospective
clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
• Preparing market analysis statistics
• Providing tips to help sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
• Advertising listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
• Hosting open house events and "caravans" for other real estate agents to tour the property
• Negotiating contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
• Educating sellers about disclosure requirements
• Coordinating various aspects of the closing process on behalf of clients
• Researching listings of property for sale
• Showing homes to clients
• Negotiating purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
• Verifying that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to clients
Denise Bodman Consulting and First Impressions
June 2006 - present
Performance enhancement consulting
• Sales and workshop training
• Set up and Design of Systematic procedures for various departments
• Marketing and ad design
Novare AU Realty
January 2007 - May 2009
Responsible for leading sales team, contract administrator team and sales support
associates. Insured team members provided appropriate contracts and materials to
buyers at contract signing. Created a system in which files were audited on a regular basis
to ensure accuracy in each transaction.
• Assist with development of an ongoing marketing program through grass roots programs
and marketing designs catered to the downtown market.
• Created online marketing campaign to generate leads through consistent follow up and
• Work closely with Developers, Mortgage Brokers, Loan officers and Title Company to
ensure seamless closing transactions. Responsible for contract administration of agreement
of sale and purchase, amendments, lender communication and Title Company
communication and closing transactions.
• Tour and qualify prospects for future home ownership. Provided professional tours for
potential lenders for future projects.
• Liaison for seller/developer in regards to buyers communication.
• Achieved 100% contract execution of 430 condominiums in an eight month period while
building was under construction, 68% in the first 6 weeks. Continued tours and traffic
generation to maintain a back up interest list of over 200 prospects. Closed 95% of the building in 8 months in a declining market. Covered 35 contract fall outs with new
contracts while ensuring quick close transactions. Closed transactions through strong
customer service skills, efficient follow up and consistency.
• Created and implemented programs for retention of contracts and resident rewards
programs for closings gifts.