A fluent Cantonese speaker and formerly with Coldwell Banker since 1996, Brian has been a worldwide top producer there (Top 3% internationally) as well as an innovative marketer and savvy negotiator with a strong emphasis and knowledge of San Francisco Rent Control regulations and tenants' rights issues. Brian Leung is very passionate about his real estate business. He can tailor a marketing plan to attract the right buyer for your property.
Brian has 17 years of full-time industry experience, with specialization in mixed-use properties, multiple units, and residential investment properties. Prior to entering the real estate business, Brian was an estimator and project manager for CRSS Construction Management, Paragon General Contractor, and for his father’s construction firm in San Francisco. Brian’s educational and professional background includes a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Construction Management and a minor in Business at California State University, Sacramento. He has excellent knowledge of construction budgets, management skills for construction projects, and strong negotiation skills for owners and general contractors.
• 17 Years of Full-Time Experience
• Coldwell Banker Top Producer International Awards: International President’s Premier (top 2% internationally) and International President’s Elite (top 3% internationally)
• Real Estate Investment Property Specialist in the Following Areas: Mixed-Use Properties, Multiple Units, and Residential Investment Properties, Commercial Properties
• National Association of Realtors (N.A.R.)
• California Association of Realtors (C.A.R.)
• San Francisco Association of Realtors (S.F.A.R.)
• San Francisco Apartment Association (S.F.A.A.)