What a difference four years can make. This week’s biggest housing news is that housing was barely mentioned in the first presidential debate for this election cycle.
Check out these housing-related news links for what what the candidates did – and didn’t – say about housing.
What Housing Crisis?
- The First Presidential Debate: Apparently, This Housing Crisis Is Over [Trulia Trends]
- Obama and Romney: What housing crisis? [Washington Post Wonk Blog]
- Everything you need to know about the first debate [Washington Post Wonk Blog]
Tax Talk: Mortgage Interest Rate Deduction Ranks High on Watch Lists
- Romney suggests cutting mortgage interest deduction [Newsday]
- Who’s likely to be hit by Romney’s deduction cap? [Washington Post Wonk Blog]
For more updates like these and other housing industry coverage, follow Trulia for Pros on Twitter or friend us on Facebook.
Asking Prices Rise Year-Over-Year in 6 of 7 Election Swing States
How Long Will You Need to Save to Buy a Home in Your City?
Buying a Home Is 45% Cheaper Than Renting