Prior to joining Trulia in May of this year, I worked in real estate brokerages for nearly a decade. During that time, I had the opportunity to get to know many of Trulia’s industry partners and to discuss challenges we faced as real estate brokers.
Over the last six months, Trulia has worked with the industry and made significant enhancements to address many of these issues, including:
- Improved lead quality to agents
- Accelerated speed to site: all direct feeds pulled via RETS update on the Trulia website 4x a day
- Enhanced back-end processes to improve data accuracy and listing claiming
- Modified display advertising to ensure ads are clearly identified on the site
Additionally, Trulia has made significant investments into new solutions for our industry partners. Today, I am excited to announce the Trulia Broker Program , dedicated to helping brokerages extend their reach and build their business.
As a part of the Trulia Broker Program, brokerages receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited photos and property descriptions
- Enhance your listings with rich property data. Unlimited photos, open house information and an unrestricted property description help you attract the attention of serious home buyers.
- Prominent attribution
- Broker and agent information is prominently displayed on your listings to highlight your brokerage and your agents.
- Free exposure on web and top-rated mobile apps
- Reach Trulia’s audience of 24 million unique monthly visitors on web and on Trulia’s top-rated mobile apps.
- Trulia Lead Generation
- With Trulia Lead Generation, your agents will receive leads from transaction-ready buyers and sellers searching in your market.
- Weekly lead reports
- Measure your success with weekly lead reports to help you and your agents track listing performance.
We are committed to help you, and your agents, succeed. In the next few days, we will be announcing an exciting new product designed specifically for brokerages. It’s one of a kind and we can’t wait to tell you more about it.