deanna.l.boa…, Home Owner in Overland Park, KS

The Wilderness (Planned Unit Development)

Posted by deanna.l.boardman, Overland Park, KS Thu Nov 7, 2013

Tucked away in the South East corner of Overland Park, this neighborhood has the quietness of the country with the convenience of city living. We have meandering trails that lead to the local elementary and middle school or to the community pool. The hidden gem is the large water reserve adjacent to everything with trails that wrap around the whole thing. Did I mention the High School is also within walking distance? This is the perfect location to raise a family! Neighbors group together and share evenings talking while children play nearby. I walked the neighborhood on Halloween and was amazed that around every beautifully landscaped curve was yet another group of families sitting in a common driveway passing out candy and socializing. Who said City dwellers weren't friendly?
Did I mention the proximity to everything you could want or need? 15 minutes to the downtown Overland Park market, 40 minutes to the Kansas City Farmer's market, sports entertainment, concert venues....all in the middle of America!

Search Advice
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer