Home Buying in Brooklyn>Review Details

Naim, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY

Bed-Stuy Opportunities

Posted by Naim, Brooklyn, NY Mon Feb 17, 2014

One of the most important reasons why Bed-Stuy is such a hot real estate market is its accessibility to the other boroughs. Very few boroughs can offer you the ease of access, the lifestyle accommodations, and investment potential, that Brooklyn offers. The average return on investmentfor Brooklyn is greater that anywhere else including Manhattan.
for years investors flocked to Manhattan, only to find that now their potential has plateaued. A smart investor, likewise first time home buyer, would be wise to seek the advice of a professional that is experienced in obtaining good deals in Brooklyn. If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me so that we can discuss the possibilities.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Brooklyn

Comments

Hi

I am very interested in purchasing a multi family in Bed Stuy. I cannot go over 500,000 is it even realistic for me to be searching in that area. I have had some brokers be very discouraging and others who think it could be possible. I am open to fixer uppers, as I have experience with home remodeling. Just not complete gut renovations.
0 votes Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
Search Advice
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer