Financing in Las Vegas>Review Details

D3lai, Home Buyer in

we want to buy a house here in las vegas. 707 score in trans.we have credit card of 1k credit limit and car.never pay late. won

Posted by D3lai, Wed Feb 6, 2013

wondering if we could get a house here in las vegas. credit score in tans is 707, dont know in fico score. has credit card 1k limit. 50% in usage. 1 retail credit card.. and a car payment. always pay on time and never late. and dont have any collection.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Las Vegas

Comments

D3lai:

I am a local Lender here in Las Vegas, NV...

I can assist you in achieving your goal/s in home ownership. There are a few more details needed to determine if you would qualify for a home mortgage.

Give me a call so we can start the ball rolling for you!

Eugene Prospero
Mortgage Consultant
All Western Mortgage
Eugene@LasVegasLoanSite.com
0 votes Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
We are a Mortgage Broker, North American Financial, my name is Johnny Peters, 939-2474. Call me and we can see what you qualify for and get you a pre-approval. We also have a Real estate co., in the office so we can do everything under 1 roof. It sounds like your credit is good. We would have to analyze your Debt to Income ratio and see what amount you qualify for.Let us do it all why stress. No obligation please give me a call. I would love to help. Thank you, Johnny
1 vote Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013
I would recommend that you talk with a lender and see how much you qualify to purchase. Then decide what amount of payment you would be comfortable with. There are some great prices in the market and interest rates are low. I work with a great lender . Her name is Dorothy Reynolds. She can get you headed in the right direction right on the phone. Contact me and I will give you her contact information. Then I will set up a personal property search for you and you can get started looking at the available properties. I have a great team and I look forward to talking with you.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
http://www.LasVegasRealEstators.com
http://www.FastNevadaShortsales.com
0 votes Flag Thu Feb 7, 2013
It looks like you have a perfect credit to purchase a property now. your first step is to get in touch with a reputable loan officer. If you want I can get you an appointment with my morgatge officer, they are an in-house lender, they can also help you pay for your cosing cost. You could save thousands depending on the sales price of the property you chose. Call me for more information. Thanks.
0 votes Flag Thu Feb 7, 2013
The first step to purchasing a home here in Las Vegas is get your financing lined up. You need to speak to a loan officer about your specific scenario.

-If this is going to be a cash deal: we will need proof of funds to submit with the offer if we find a home you like. We will want this in hand when looking at homes. If we do not have this and we find a home you like we will not be able to submit an offer until we have the proof of funds in which time we may lose the deal and be back to square one.

-If this deal will require financing: we will need to get a preapproval letter before looking at properties. This way if we find a deal we can write up an offer and submit it right away. If we don't have you preapproved and we have to wait a day or 2 to get you preapproved we may lose the deal and be back to square one. Feel free to use your own lender or we can provide you with the contact information for lenders we work with all the time. We recommend you shop around and see who you feel the most comfortable with and who can offer you the best deal on your loan. Once you pick the loan officer you would like to use have them provide you with a preapproval letter.

Please learn more about buying in Las Vegas as well as how to start your free property search here: http://lvrealestatehelp.weebly.com/buying-real-estate.html

Best Regards,
Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
0 votes Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013
Search Advice