Saving failed. Please try again later.
Saving failed. Please fix the errors in the form below.
One moment, you are now being redirected to your agent profile...
Note: We recommend that you use Chrome, Firefox or Safari to easily upload pictures.
Those browsers will let you drag and drop files from your computer and upload multiple large pictures within seconds.
Open the folder on your computer where your photos are stored.
Using your mouse, select all the photos you want.
Then, just drag and drop those photos into the Drop pictures here zone on this page!
Joined Oct 15, 2008
I have been in customer service my entire adult life from retail, restaurants, business to business sales and business owner. Real Estate isn't any different, it's about customer service, not sales. When we work together you can expect a positive experience and clear objectives. As a member of the Valdosta Board of Realtors, Valdosta, GA, I am constantly furthering my knowledge in this industry and in our market. I hope to share it with you soon!
BACKGROUND: I received my real estate license in October 2005 and promptly joined a local Real Estate Broker to start this career. I am with ERA Joyner Realty as a Sales Associate. For the past nine years I have worked with buyers and sellers in residential and commercial Real Estate at ERA Joyner Realty.
COMPETITIVE EDGE: Having close to a decade of experience in real estate I understands all of the key components that make for successful purchase and sale of commercial, residential and recreational properties. I have developed an excellent working relationship with many local professionals and agencies in the Valdosta, GA and the surrounding counties. I am extremely creative and that extends into all areas of my work. I am proud on being able to find unique solutions to the many different challenges that buyers and sellers face.
I am a member of the Valdosta Board of Realtors' Multiple Listing Service, Valdosta Chamber of Commerce, Georgia Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, American Legion and several social and business organizations.
I give my pledge to:
• Assist in your pre-qualification for financing, if applicable.
• Find the home, land or income property that best meets your needs.
• Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
• Complete a preliminary search of properties currently available that fit your requirements.
• Eliminate any that don't meet most of your requirements.
• Complete market research, whenever possible, so that you may make a knowledgeable and competitive offer.
• Use all my knowledge and skill in the complicated process of writing all your offers and all other contracts.
• Utilize my skills and experience in negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
• Help further protect your interests by discussing possible property inspections and arranging for them if you wish.
• Assist you, if you would like, in finding financing for your purchase.
• Use great care and professionalism in managing all aspects of your escrow.
• Keep in close contact with you throughout the purchase and escrow period so that we will both be able to make all the best, most-informed decisions.
• Coordinate and oversee any final walk-through inspection of your purchase property.
• Personally accompany you at the closing of your property.
• At closing coordinate the delivery of keys to your new property!