This weeks market report for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were upÂ 19.4 percent, for new homes it isÂ down 1.8Â percent and for resale condos upÂ 19.0Â percent.Â The sales volume isÂ upÂ Â for resale homesÂ 4.2 percent andÂ upÂ 18.3Â percent on condos andÂ upÂ 18.3Â percent for new homes.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92691Â sales prices areÂ upÂ 30.1Â percent and the sales volume isÂ 10.4Â percent.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92692Â sales prices areÂ upÂ 5.5Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 4.2Â percent.
- Aliso ViejoÂ sales prices areÂ upÂ 5.2Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 40.0 percent.
- Laguna NiguelÂ sales prices areÂ downÂ 7.4Â percent and the sales volume is upÂ 49.2 percent.
- Rancho Santa MargaritaÂ sales prices areÂ up 11.2Â percent and the sales volume isÂ downÂ 9.8Â percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92672Â sales prices areÂ upÂ 14.5Â and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 39.3Â percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92673Â sales prices areÂ down 2.6Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 82.1 percent
Instant MLS Listings & Free Market Analysis
"We have actually closed many short sales!"