This weeks market report for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were upÂ 11.2 percent, for new homes it isÂ upÂ 35.4Â percent and for resale condos upÂ 11.3Â percent.Â The sales volume isÂ upÂ Â for resale homesÂ 8.4 percent andÂ upÂ 18.0Â percent on condos andÂ upÂ 81.8Â percent for new homes.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92691Â sales prices areÂ upÂ 10.3Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 10.9Â percent.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92692Â sales prices are upÂ 18.2Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 38.2 percent.
- Aliso ViejoÂ sales prices areÂ upÂ 11.9Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 47.4Â percent.
- Laguna NiguelÂ sales prices areÂ downÂ 11.4 percent and the sales volume is upÂ 22.0Â percent.
- Rancho Santa MargaritaÂ sales prices areÂ downÂ 7.7Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 62.7 percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92672Â sales prices areÂ up 4.6Â percentÂ and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 31.3Â percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92673Â sales prices areÂ downÂ 0.8Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 16.7Â percent
If you are considering selling your home we are interested inÂ helping you sell itÂ Tim Lorenz.Â If you do not know what to do because you are behind in your mortgage and want some help Call UsÂ we will sit down with you and explain the process.
Instant MLS Listings & Free Market Analysis
"We have actually closed many short sales!"