Home buyer tips when shopping for a home:
- Do not purchase or lease a car when shopping for a home.
- Do not transfer money around into different accounts.
- Try not to change jobs without talking to your lender first.
- Don't go out and buy any large items.
- Don't do a "free" credit report. Ask your lender for a copy of your report.
- Put together all the important documents that your lender will need prior to packing.
Most important: when you are shpping for a home...before you make any major purchases or financial decisions it is best to speak with your loan officer first.
If you need help finding a lender or having any questions, I am here to help you.