Top Ten Dream Home Features
Top Ten Dream Home Features --- Courtesy of Metro for The Marshfield Mariner
If you were given a chance to design a dream home, what features would you choose first?Â Take a look at the most popular wish list in 2011 from Nudura, a leading firm in building technology.
1.Â Curb appeal.Â Home exterior, driveway, and landscaping must attract admiring attention.
2. Concrete and natural stone, rather than wood framing and brick.Â These homes are not only beautiful, they are stronger, more sound resistant, and far more energy efficient than wood frames and brick.
3. Maximum energy efficiency throughout --- from top to bottom.
4. Solar panels in theÂ roof to generate a personal energy source.
5.Â AÂ large, designer kitchen, with natural stone countertops and futuristic appliances, cabinetry and waterworks.
6. Natural hardwood flooring, like Brazilian cherry and sustainable bamboo.
7. A sunroom, a front porch and a backyard finished patio.
8. Vessel sinks, or free-standing bowls, above the bathroom countertop, accompanied by wall-mounted faucets.
9. Bedroom walkout or balcony.
10. Designer bathtubs and walk-in shower, with marble tile, a seating bench and rainfall showerhead.
Follow Len and Leslie Marma of Success! Real Estate on their facebook business page, "Marshfield Matters" .... click LIKE to receive real estate info and what's happening in Marshfield.Â They also have a blog entitled, "LenandLeslieMarma.com"