There is a lot of buzz among real estate agents about whether or not open houses Â matter. Â They do,Â when they are done correctly.Â Â The results prove this to be the case. Â Personally, I bought my own home at an open house. Â I have put in offers for my customers as a result of open houses, so I can tell you first hand- THEY WORK. Â Â Why and how?
1. Â The most activity your home will see is in the first two weeks it hits the market. Â EXPOSURE sells. Â Why would you limit exposure to your property if your objective is to sell your house?
2. Â Today's buyers are different than those from a few years ago who were 'sort of looking around." Â There is pent up demand in the market and inventory is low. Â Buyers come qualified, and about 30% of them have cash, according to stats on the NJMLS.
3. Â An open house is an opportunity for a PREVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA. Â Many agents simply don't like to do open houses and don't market them correctly. Â It's an opportunity to create a buzz and draw a crowd.
4. We are seeing bidding wars today, and they occur at an open house frenzy. Â Your agent will work with you to arrive at a price and spend the week prior to the open house doing everything to market this special day. Â Your neighbors are often a fabulous resource and 'in the know' on who is looking to move into your neighborhood. Â Did you ever think to ask your neighbor, "hey, how would you like to choose your next neighbor?" Â
5. Â It's spring! Â Have you seen open houses lately? Â Many have had dozens of people come through and produce multiple offers! Â It's all in the marketing and exposure. Â Why miss out on this opportunity?
Allow your agent to do her/his job and prepare a PREVIEW EXTRAVAGANZA to give your home maximum exposure. Â Think of it this way- the more people who see your home, the more potential offers you will have. Â EXPOSURE matters. Annmarie Cristiani, Sales Associate REMAX Traditions Real Estate Â Â Â 201-815-7861 cell Â Â Â Â email@example.comÂ Â Shop for homes now read my featured reviews Vist me on FBÂ Â Â Â Â