NEWLY MARKETED: Cozy Ranch Home for Rent in Fair Lawn, NJ
-Brought to you by Zohar "Zack" Zamir
Great ranch house for rent, located on a quiet street in a great neighborhood, close to transportation, schools, shopping, and parks. This three bedroom, one bath house has lots to offer including an attic, a huge basement for storage, hardwood floors, three seasons enclosed porch, central air conditioning, one car attached garage with seperate entrance to the house kitchen, an oversized backyard, and many more amenities.
Background Information About Fair Lawn, NJ
Fair Lawn is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States and a suburban municipality in the New York City Metropolitan area. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 32,457.
- John A. Forest Elementary School
- Henry B. Milnes Elementary School
- Lyncrest Elementary Schools
- Radburn Elementary School
- Warren Point Elementary School
- Westmoreland Elementary School
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School
- Memorial Middle School
-3 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bathrooms
Why this property?
- This rental has ample size with three bedrooms and one bathroom
- Fair Lawn offers a myriad of education possibilties all the way into college
- Fair Lawn High School offers outdoor basketball courts, a softball field, tennis courts, and football field.
- This property is minutes away from River Road which features restaurants, dry cleaners, food choices, and a variety of gas stations
- This property is minutes away from the on ramp to NJ Highway 208
- Within short distance (less than 12 minutes) from The Garden State Plaza, one of the biggest shopping centers in the state of New Jersey
Interested in this Cozy Ranch Home for Rent in Fair Lawn, NJ? or any houses for rent/sale in the area? Please feel free to contact me at any time:
For all your real estate needs please call me, Zohar "Zack" Zamir
to show you how I am Marketing NJ at the Highest Level:
I Major in Real Estate Results.
You can visit my website: www.ZamirRealtor.com for more information ...
*click the link above to direct you to my website*