Â Â Â (edit/delete)
Cary continues to grow and thrive. For the past several years we have been waiting for the Bradford project at Davis Drive and High House to get started. This is the mixed use project that was approved in 2007 that caused a bit of controversy about the growth and traffic it would bring to the area.
Here is some of the information on the proposed project:
- The first phase is moving forward and will include 390 multi-family units and roughly 65,000 square feet of commercial.
- This phase will like not trigger the additional traffic signals needed on High House or on Davis Drive. This fact concerns me especially since traffic already backs up well past where these lights will be installed.
- The remaining phase of Office/Commercial can be delayed indefinitely. This basically means what is being built is essentially a multi-family project.
- The remaining phase could be sold and built with any type of commercial such as a drug store, fast food, or other undesirables.
- This project will be built at the same time Searstone is being built across the street.
We are excited about the growth and development coming to this popular area in Cary right across the street from my office!