As a Realtor, you have to look atÂ everythingÂ as an opportunity to prospect and generate leads. Â It's an extremely competitive business, and staying ahead of the game is half the battle.
One great online opportunity is Pinterest - an online pinboard. Â You've probably heard of Pinterest as a great place to find recipes, get crafty decorating ideas, etc...but have you thought about marketing your real estate listings on Pinterest? Â How about taking photos of local hot spots and posting them to your board? Â Proud of your home staging talents? Â Pin a sample of your work and share it!
If you've don't have a Pinterest account yet, starting one is simple, fast and free.
- Signup using your email address, Facebook profile, or Twitter account.
- Personalize your Pinterest by clicking on images you like, such as images depicting interior design or home improvements, architecture and landscaping. Â As you click images and scroll down, you'll notice that more relevant images start appearing. Â Click continue at any time to move on.
- After clicking "continue", hover over theÂ AboutÂ bar in the upper-right corner of your page and select "For Businesses".
- Convert your page to a business page if you want (I recommend this) and complete the information requested.
- Verify your website, create your boards and begin pinning. Â Don't forget to let your friends know you're part of the community so they can share your pins with their friends too. Â It's all about viral marketing!
Thanks for tuning intoÂ RealtorTipsÂ and best of luck to you and your real estate business!