- Fresh Citrus
- Cool (but not necessarily cold) evenings around the fire pit in the back yard
- No need to buy (and store all summer) a big, heavy, winter coat
- If you want some snow, drive two hours to Flagstaff or four hours to Show Low
- Sunshine, almost every day
- Bike rides on Christmas day
- Dinner on the patio in front of the fireplace at Chelsea's Kitchen
- Hiking Camelback Mountain
- Bike or walk to work
- LOW UTILITY BILLS!!!
If you're sick of winter where you are and are ready to enjoy this season for the first time in your life, give me a call ... I'll find you a great deal in the Arizona market.
JD Group Partners