This weeks market report for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas fromÂ Mission Viejo RealtorÂ shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were upÂ 7.1 percent, for new homes it isÂ upÂ 33.5 percent and for resale condosÂ up 4.2Â percent.Â The sales volume isÂ downÂ for resale homesÂ 23.2 percent andÂ downÂ 13.3Â percent on condos andÂ upÂ 6.6 percent for new homes.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92691Â sales prices areÂ upÂ 7.6Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 22.9Â percent.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92692Â sales prices areÂ upÂ 12.0Â percent and the sales volume isÂ downÂ 25.7Â percent.
- Aliso ViejoÂ sales prices areÂ upÂ 2.8Â percent and the sales volume isÂ down 3.6Â percent.
- Laguna NiguelÂ sales prices areÂ downÂ 5.5Â percent and the sales volume isÂ downÂ 30.5 percent.
- Rancho Santa MargaritaÂ sales prices areÂ downÂ 1.9Â percent and the sales volume isÂ down 7.7Â percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92672Â sales prices areÂ downÂ 6.4Â percentÂ and the sales volume isÂ downÂ 25.7Â percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92673Â sales prices areÂ downÂ 7.9Â percent and the sales volume isÂ down 12.3Â percent
If you are considering selling your home we are interested inÂ helping you sell itÂ Tim Lorenz.Â If you do not know what to do because you are behind in your mortgage and want some help Call UsÂ we will sit down with you and explain the process.
Instant MLS Listings & Free Market Analysis
"We have actually closed many short sales!"