This weeks market report for Mission Viejo and surrounding areas shows that Orange County Median Prices for the resale homes were upÂ 7.2 percent, for new homes it isÂ upÂ 37.3 percent and for resale condosÂ down 4.5Â percent.Â The sales volume isÂ upÂ Â for resale homesÂ 9.2 percent andÂ upÂ 15.7Â percent on condos andÂ upÂ 123.4 percent for new homes.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92691Â sales prices areÂ upÂ 10.7Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 68.9Â percent.
- Mission ViejoÂ Zip Code 92692Â sales prices areÂ downÂ 3.0Â percent and the sales volume isÂ up 18.5 percent.
- Aliso ViejoÂ sales prices areÂ upÂ 5.9Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 24.7Â Â percent.
- Laguna NiguelÂ sales prices areÂ upÂ 14.6 percent and the sales volume is upÂ 20.0Â percent.
- Rancho Santa MargaritaÂ sales prices areÂ downÂ 14.5Â percent and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 6.4 percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92672Â sales prices areÂ downÂ 10.0 percentÂ and the sales volume isÂ upÂ 14.3Â percent.
- San ClementeÂ Zip Code 92673Â sales prices areÂ downÂ 4.2Â percent and the sales volume isÂ downÂ 1.8Â percent
If you are considering selling your home we are interested inÂ helping you sell itÂ Tim Lorenz.Â If you do not know what to do because you are behind in your mortgage and want some help Call UsÂ we will sit down with you and explain the process.
Instant MLS Listings & Free Market Analysis
"We have actually closed many short sales!"