Home > Blogs > 8 Remedies for Real Estate Remorse
11,535,623 views

Ask Tara @Trulia

make smart decisions w/Tara's real estate + mortgage need-to-knows

By Tara-Nicholle Nelson | Broker in San Francisco, CA

8 Remedies for Real Estate Remorse

With a transaction as large in dollar amount and life-changing impact as the purchase or sale of a home, experiencing some level of remorse - second-guessing your decision, or even wishing you hadn’t made it - is par for the course.

Contrary to popular belief, real estate remorse is not strictly the province of buyers. Experience has taught me that on bed the night the contract is signed, the buyer lies awake thinking they could have gotten the place for less - while the seller does the same exact thing across town, thinking they could have gotten more. (Both tend to ring up their agents; that’s how I know this is true!)

But there’s a deeper flavor of real estate remorse that doesn’t go away. It can even haunt a buyer or seller years down the road as they wake up every single day for years on end, regretting their choice of home or mortgage - or the choice to sell or walk away. Whether you’re already suffering from it, or you’re still in active buying or selling mode and want to avoid falling victim, here are my eight cures for real estate remorse.

1.  Before you get started, write out your vision of the life you want to live after you close the deal. It’s easy to get distracted once you’re in the weeds of the actual transaction, losing sight of what’s really important to you - what motivated you to start the process in the first place.  So, before you get started, put pen to paper and write out exactly what sort of lifestyle you are trying to create - financially and otherwise - by taking this path.

Make sure you include your wants, needs, deal-makers and deal-breakers.

Then, take that notebook or printout with you into meetings with agents and mortgage pros, and even return to it throughout the process to course-correct your decisions, if necessary.  For example, buyers should revisit their vision document and compare it against the home they are in contract to buy before removing contingencies. This is the easiest way to avoid buying a home you could have predicted would not fulfill your needs.

2.  Ask yourself: how does this decision make you feel? We tend to approach real estate decisions from a place of reason and logic, but sometimes that means we can reason our way right into agreeing to something because it’s easier than sorting out our differences with our mate, or because we’ve been underwater for so long that walking away seems like the only option we still have. The neuroscientists say that the cells in our bodies - and especially our gut - might actually be ‘smarter’ than those in our brains when it comes to making good decisions, as they haven’t been reading the paper or influenced by that guy that shouts all the time on the cable business channels.

So, before you make a decision, weigh your alternatives and see how they make you feel.  Does the idea of living in this home, even though it’s a fixer beyond anything you expected to buy, make you feel peaceful, expansive or secure?  Does the idea of living in the gated community of your wife’s dreams make you feel constricted, anxious or burdened? Does the prospect of short selling vs. staying put and getting a second job make you feel excited and free or on edge?  Often, your intuition and physical senses provide the best clues to the right decision - the decision that will not result in remorse after the fact.

3.  Manage your own mindset. Don’t fall into the trap of constant discontent. You might have absolutely hated everything about renting, from your landlord to your neighbors, and used that as motivation to save up to buy your own home.  But if you did, and now every single thing about owning (lenders, lawnmowers and such) makes you crazy, you might just be falling into that too-common fallacy of always thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

So cut it out. If you truly want to change the way you feel, stop bonding with others over your collective, perceived miseries and, instead, practice feeling gratitude for 10 things a day. I’m trying to list 10 things I’m grateful for every day for a full month without repeating a single thing!  When you practice gratitude intensively, it is much more difficult to dwell in regret and discontent.

4.  Recognize hypotheticals as hallucinations. Hypotheticals, by definition, are the opposite of what is real. So living in a hypothetical world of how much you probably could have gotten the place for, or how much more you might have been able to squeeze out of the buyer if you’d bargained harder after the deal has been done is nothing but fantasy and crazy-making, all wrapped up in an efficient little depressing package.

Even more crazy-making: wondering what you could have offered for that house that would have beaten the other 20 offers. If you are a buyer who has repeatedly been outbid, the wiser practice is to ask your agent to go back and pull the actual sale prices of the homes you lost after they close escrow, to give yourself a good reality check and leverage the experience to help you have a smarter, more successful house hunt going forward.

5.  Be open and willing to have difficult conversations during the deal. Real estate transactions make some milquetoast types morph into wheeler-dealers, but more often they turn gregarious people pleasers into anxiety-ridden, fear-driven eggshell steppers. Some people who are happy to overshare about virtually anything on Facebook will do everything possible to avoid confrontation - especially when it comes to money matters.

If you’re the type that finds negotiating excruciating and will do anything to avoid having a conversation about money, do yourself and your household finances a huge favor and just suspend that during this deal. If something doesn’t look right on your contract or you don’t understand something in the loan paperwork, ask and keep asking until it is fixed or you do understand. If you agree to buy a place as-is and as-disclosed (with contingencies, of course), but the inspections and repair bids are overwhelming and you’re afraid you might be getting in over your head, don’t let the fear of losing the place stop you from discussing potential compromises with the seller or even talk with your agent or co-buyer about the possibility of backing out of the deal.

6.  Sit still before you start the demolition.  One of the most common forms of remorse I’ve seen is the remorse homeowners have when they start remodeling a place too soon.  The best practice is to live in a place for a few months first, observing patterns in the natural light, traffic, noise and even how your family uses the various areas of space in the home before you start tearing walls down and turning windows into french doors.

7.  Do your own numbers first.  Homeowners who have remorse about getting in over their heads, financially, often end up in that spot because they took someone else’s word about what they could afford, rather than running their own household financials first, then telling their professionals what their maximum spend would be, monthly and otherwise.  Make sure you go into the home buying process clear on what is a sustainable range of monthly housing costs for you and your family based on the total picture of your income and expenses (including your future plans and expenses banks don’t consider, like private school tuition, travel, etc.), rather than expecting someone else to figure this out for you.

8.  Get systematic about your options for resolving the remorse. If you find yourself in a position where you’re experiencing deep remorse for having bought a particular home, it’s time to stop wallowing and start acting to improve your experience in the home. Systematically list the things that make you crazy about the place. I’ve seen the most long-term buyer’s remorse result from (a) unexpected neighborhood nuisances like noise levels and being located on a street that is busier than the buyer originally thought, and (b) a home with features and condition problems that are worse or more costly to repair than the buyer expected, like the flights of stairs are too numerous or the windows too drafty.

So, make a list of the things that are causing you remorse, then get clear on all your options - and don’t limit your thinking about what those options might be. Maybe you need to plan out the fixes you need, and budget for them, for the next few years out, and start tackling one every month.  I love my home and my neighborhood, but was driven to distraction for months by the fact that I could hear the subway at night. I’d already installed dual paned windows!  My sanity and sleep have been saved by the investment of $10 every couple of months in - you guessed it - earplugs from the drug store.

On the other end of the spectrum, I knew a woman who insisted she could afford to neither sell nor fix her home, she was so upside down, and so stayed remorsefully put in her leaky, fixer-upper home for years before she finally talked with an agent, who was able to get the bank to green light a short sale lickety split.

Agents: They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. How do you help buyers and sellers prevent remorse?

Buyers/Sellers/Owners: Have you had any experiences with remorse - or narrowly avoiding it? We’d love to hear your story.

P.S. - You should follow Trulia and Tara on Facebook!

Comments

By Larry Gavrich,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 11:54
Savvy advice. I might add a 9th and 10th, targeted primarily at baby boomers: 9) Understand that your house is worth what someone will pay for it, not what you think it is worth. The buyer does not care that you raised three wonderful kids there, or that you rebuilt a kitchen that was the envy of the neighborhood; no one pays for your nostalgia. 10) If you had a pre housing recession plan to move from the cold north to warm south, understand that you lose purchasing power every year you wait. Not only will the (presumably) smaller house you buy for your retirement years cost less, but cost of living savings could be as much as 40% annually, making up quickly the difference between what your current home is truly worth and what you think it is worth. http://www.GolfCommunityReviews.com
By Hillary Aubin,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 12:03
We purchased a home in the city having been told by the seller that the house was on septic not sewer. The seller told us the tank had been cleaned, it worked and there should be no issues to pull permits to build the master closet we needed. We had a home inspector who noted incorrectly that the house was on sewer so we never got the septic tank inspected. Once we went to pull permits the city told us the tank and field were not to code. In order to continue to live in the house (forget the fact that we could not pull permits) we had to replace the septic tank and field. It cost us $10,000. To top things off, the realtor for the seller was the daughter of a life long realtor in the same city AND the mother lived on our street. She had to know the septic system needed inspection before we closed but she never said a word. RESENTment is the best word I can use. I love the house but resent the dishonesty or incompetence that left us holding the bag! Buyer Beware!!!!!
By Wendy,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 12:35
I deeply regret not offering less than asking price, in a market that was a buyer's market. My real estate agent (a family friend) did not encourage me to bargain, but urged me to move fast on a condo that had sat for months. I regret the price, and regret that I did not bargain, but acted out of fear. Well, they say Real Estate 101 is always a self-taught course.
Thank you for this blog. Wish I'd read it before buying.
By Gil & Marilyn Spiegel,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 12:36
I agree with Larry #9 is very true! That is one of the most difficult hurdles in this market.
By Shari Hooks,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 13:05
This is a great article. I'm an agent, an educator at heart, so I provide my clients with all the information we can possibly gather and encourage them while they make their own decisions. I educate during the house hunting or home selling phase, educate during the contract phase and educate during the transaction period. I listen carefully to my clients and help them weigh the pros and cons. I'm not afraid to spend a little extra time with my clients to help them thru this process. I'll actually keep this article and share it with new clients. Being a real estate agent is so much more than a "sales" position. Thanks for the helpful article (and for the added on #9)!
By Jennifer,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 13:51
This is very helpful as I embark on my first home purchase. It definitely doesn't have to be post-purchase for these points to be valid. Thank you!
By MARIA GORFINKEL,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 14:12
The truth is that you must listen very carefully when you are being given information on a Home that you wish to purchase. If something does not sound right to you or if you are getting conflicting information, you must question it. As a Professional your Realtor must get to the bottom of the situation and find out which information is correct. It is also of the utmost importance to hire a Home Inspector that is licensed. The best ones have companies that are still doing contract work for individual homes, so that a good reputation is very important to them.

MARIA GORFINKEL
Licensed Real Estate Professional
Short Sales & Foreclosures Certified Specialist
Brokers Price Opinion Certified Specialist
MLS Multiple Listing Service
Member: Miami Association of Realtors
Member: Miami Realtor Commercial Alliance
Member: National Association of Realtors

Mobile: 786.282-8899
Email: msg813@gmail.com
The Key To Real Estate Success….Is Choosing The Right Realtor!!!
Please Visit My Website: http://www.mariagorfinkel.com
Your Referrals Are Greatly Appreciated.
By Christina,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 14:25
I found the house of my dreams. Turns out it had an oil tank. After jumping through hoops for the past several months I had to walk away. Nothing on the market nearly compares. I'm trying with everything in me not to be negative and think that I'll never find anything comparable. Signed: Miserable.
By Christina,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 14:31
Sorry... I'd have bought it if it had an oil tank. I meant an oil tank leak.
By City Dweller,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 14:40
After owning serveral single family homes over the years -I think the single family, suburban house is highly "over rated" and the true costs of ownership understated. Maybe, that's why people feel remorse with buying. It's almost like feeling trapped.

I've discovered as a retired adult, that I can live and "enjoy" living in a smaller, urban condo/apartment. Plus, I don't have to own a car -instead, I can spend those thousands of dollars for restarurants, theatre, & travel.
By Homeowner,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 14:45
I didn't want to buy this house, my spouse did. I hate the house, I hate the city, I hate the neighborhood, our real estate agents sucked, the home inspector sucked and nothing short of burning this place to the ground and toasting marshmallows in the embers will make me happy...
By Helen Oliveri,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 14:48
Great tips Tara!
By Ginnie Gibson,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 14:54
We had an awesome townhouse that originally cost 200,000. We made it ours and put 120,000 into it, thinking we were going to live there forever. My husband got a job transfer and we had to sell a year ago when property values were in the toilet. We got 240,000 but nothing near what we put into it. Further, we had to buy in Canada, where the housing market is not on a downturn. I can't stop thinking about it. The buyer got great deal and we got nothing but regret.
By daniellfarmer,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:06
Hey, Bill the Cat, get a spine and stop blaming everyone else.
By Donald Wright,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:07
This is the only industry where the Buyer's Agent and Seller's Agent can collude to raise the sale price to the detriment of the Buyer. In reality both the Seller's Agent and Buyer's agent informally represent the Seller. I think its time to change the sales commission structure of the Buyer's agent to be something like; for every $10,000 off list price you save me you will get 1% commission.

By Truliafan,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:08
I am buying my first home..today i came out of attorney review and i am very nervous... just doubting myself whether i am making the correct choice. My heart jumps when i see any new house that comes on the market and pray that it is not as good as the one i am buying.. i hope i find my happiness and peace after i move into the new place and not compare the house with other houses like crazy..... !!
By Davidhi,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:09
Hi,

Jennifer tread carefully when purchasing a home. If you do use a real estate and have found a home that you like, then contact several other real estate agents to get their opinion. This is perfectly your right and is a good idea. Personally after having a useless agent (just really a saleswoman) I would not do it again. The buyer's agent only motivation is to make a sale and get the commission. By the way when you think about it you are really paying the commission.

Get a good lawyer and let him draw up the contract - NOT the real estate agent. The lawyer is a professional. Make sure you get a good home inspector; another roof specialist to check the roof condition; a radon inspection, and a termite inspection. You can perform your own price estimate using Redfin or other sites.

Remember the buyer always has the upper hand. If your offer is not accepted or the deal falls through- well there are many other homes to choose from.

David
By rusk,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:16
Remember that the real estate broker is working for the seller and receives a commission based on the selling price.
By Wes Black,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:31
Thoroughly enjoyed your overview and prospective.
By Anthony C Woods,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:46
All wise words!!!

I feel sorry for Billy the Cat, and frankly, I appreciate his honesty. The question is, what will he do about this harsh reality that he now faces? There must be a constructive solution other than munching marshmallows in the embers!
By Dan,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:48
I have had remorse a time or two but that isn't bad considering that I've owned 16 homes! Love the last house I picked because it is in the perfect neighborhood and there is nothing wrong with 1970's rancher that I can't fix. It goes back to location, location, location!
By edburk,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:50
I have been a Broker for 25 yrs. I retired in 1997. I own 24 rental homes I purchased while a broker. I am now
buying one thru an agent. It is pure hell. Everyone is a transaction broker, everyone is ducking and hiding
refusing any information. They follow the contract for the seller only-not the buyer. I can only imagine why
lst time homebuyers avoid purchasing, getting a mortgage or even getting involved in this awful tricky and'
dishonest business. Car dealers and real estate agents Whew. Till that cleans up the economy will stay bad
By Pierre Ducloux,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 15:54
Billy the Cat - what about leaving your spouse and moving into a better place? Just kidding. The decision should have been a mutually acceptable decision. Obviously it was not. Was there any discussion? or only one way discussions?
By Davidhi,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 16:40
Hi Truliafan,

Does attorney review mean closing??? If you feel uncomfortable then talk to your attorney and see if there is a way out without having to pay any penalty. If you are still in the inspection phase then you can cancel with no worries. Otherwise, you can still back out but may lose the deposit - still may be the preferable option. There will always be houses out there, so wait until you have done due diligence obtaining as much knowledge as possible. Remember once the closing is done - well it is done and no going back!
By Cathi Reed,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 17:14
I had found the home I loved---there was nothing I didn't appreciate about the house itself other than one bathroom with some pink tile I was going to change. My problem was that it was in the wrong location, or should I say area.
I never dreamed that the town I chose to move to could have been so wrong for me. I tried for two years to accept the behavior of some of the people I met, but the powers that be made me put my lovely home on the market and flee. I took a beating just to get away, and yes, I miss my home but not the environment I was having to cope and live with.
So I'd like to give a warning to those who think they want to move to the country and away from the rat race as I tried to do---RENT in that small town or city first and make sure of what life changes you are making. I didn't go to the right church and I spoke to others of different races, which was not acceptable. How sad is that in these times and this century. It was 1950 all over again.
I just sold the property 3 months ago ( it took a year) and am still looking for the right place this time, but being very careful, too. I can't afford mentally or financially to make this mistake again at my retired age. Not to mention I have to buy again with less money, but I guess my sanity, health, and peace of mind means more than a house.
By Stephanie Ladas-Hans,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 17:18
Great advice, Tara. In addition to your words of wisdom, I strongly agree with the first comments by Larry Gavrich. Items #9 and #10 if applicable, should be taken into consideration.
By Sillyputty,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 17:55
Wow. I'm sorry for all you folks who have had such trouble and those of you who are bitter about your buyer's agent, spouse, whatever. I'm closing next week on my first house and the people involved have been nothing but lovely--including the seller, who has been extremely reasonable. My buyer's agent, the bank--everyone has been wonderful. So don't despair, folks. You don't always get the short end of the stick--you just had a bad turn but there are great houses and honest people out there. Like Tara says, go with your gut. Listen to that tiny voice inside your head and listen carefully because it knows what it's talking about!!
By Charles,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 18:00
If you think a selling agent will walk away from a 10,000 low ball offer, think again. 6% of 10k is 600. Divide that by 2 or 4 depending on how many RE parties are getting a piece and you're talking about 300 down to 150. RE agents work for THEMSELVES.
By Sheryl Bursley,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 18:09
I am a realtor and have invested at the right time. People that got caught in the bubble may have not been well informed by their agent. Buyer beware!! You need to have your information. I feel bad for those peole who lost in the market. Now is the time to make it back!
Unless you are on your death bed, there is time. You don't even always need your own money to do this. OPM. Get involved in an investment group and use other peoples money. That is what Trump does and look at him. If you would livke to learn more and be involved please go on my website and cruz around. sherylbursley.pgpros.com or call my office in San Francisco AMSI Direct (415)447.2024 or my cell at (650)619.4272 / I will show you how to make some real money this year!! Thanks, Sheryl Bursley
By denishep,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 18:23
I truely appreciate the information on this page, law of nature, the bigger the price, the bigger the payoff for those involved in the sale. I am on a limit as to what I can spend, and found it is easy to wrapped into spending more,,,nothing is worth putting yourself in that insecure position...I find it is tricky to be diciplined, when wanting to find the "perfect home", the perfect home is what you make the best of with what you get.
By Janet M Lange,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 18:35
In defense of Real Estate Agents, ALL agents are not the same. I have to say that I LOVE negotiating the BEST deal for my client. As the selling agent (who represents the buyer) I do not collude with the listing agent (who represents the seller) or try to raise the selling price! I negotiate as if I were negotiating for myself. I really hate to see my buyers' not getting the BEST deal! I also hate to see my sellers not getting the BEST price for their lovely home! If you do not think your agent is representing your best interests, fire the agent and hire a better one!
By Angelika Noblet,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 18:39
This is a very interesting string of information. I am in Real Estate since 1984 and have past clients calling me after over 10-15 years back so that I can help them again. I take my profession very seriously and have acquired numerous valuable designations in order to be educated to the max so that I could fully represent my clients.
I am resenting the accusation that there are NO professional Realtors out there and that we ALL are liars and ALL dollar hungry bad people. I have done a wonderful job and will not accept those generalizations.
Angelika
Broker/Owner
By Debbi Cadwallader,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 18:44
Why You Should Work With a REALTOR®

Not all real estate practitioners are REALTORS®. The term REALTOR® is a registered trademark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. (Reprinted with permission of NAR.)

It’s critical to work with a REALTOR® who has a proven track record with a list of satisfied clients. Before choosing a REALTOR®, ask friends and families about their experiences and who they would recommend. Real estate transactions are very complicated and it’s typical to have a few hurdles to navigate. A great REALTOR® will prepare their clients for these challenges and be a source of information and strength for their buyers. Find out which REALTORS® are able to handle these difficulties with grace and a positive outcome. Your REALTOR® will guide you every step of the way: from looking at homes, comparing comparable sales, writing an offer, negotiations, inspections, etc. Your REALTOR® will know which licensed professionals are experts in their field and ethical. It’s in everybody’s best interest to protect the client with the best resources available.

If you are new to an area and don’t know anybody who can recommend a REALTOR®, I would visit your County Association of REALTORS® and see who is on the Board. Members of the Board are elected by their peers to these positions and are not paid for their efforts. Hundreds, if not thousands, of hours are volunteered in the interest of “Protecting & Serving the Public”. These busy people are taking time away from their own successful businesses to serve on the Board.

Regarding the comments of the buyers’ agents who drive up the price of a home so they can earn more money; I haven’t personally worked with any agents who have done that. Let’s look at the math. If an agent is paid 3% commission and drives up the price of the home by $10,000, that would translate in to an additional $300 in commissions paid to the agent’s broker. After the agent splits their commission with the broker and pays corporate fees, typically the agent will gross about half of that money. Using the example above, an agent would gross an additional $150. There are still taxes owed on it, and the balance is what the agent uses to pay other business expenses (dues, licensing, continuing education, car, phone, computer). What's left is the agent's net pay. Great REALTORS® earn the trust of their clients and run their businesses off of referrals and repeat business.

Finally, if you feel you have not been represented well by your REALTOR®, contact your County Association of REALTORS® and express your concerns. As with any field, there are a few bad apples. Good REALTORS® want to work with other good REALTORS®. Remember, 50% of all doctors, lawyers and REALTORS® graduated in the bottom half of their class.

Respectfully submitted,

Debbi Cadwallader, REALTOR®
ABR, CDPE, CREN, e-PRO, SFR
Accredited Buyers Representative
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Real Estate Negotiator
e-PRO Internet Professional
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource

RE/MAX HORIZONS, INC.
1198 S. Governors Ave. Suite 101
Dover, DE 19904

(302)-242-9775 cell

Visit my website at http://www.DebSellsDelawareHomes.com
By Kendra,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:31
I sold my House back in the fall due to the fact that the fuel was too costly and the house cosmetically needed alot of work, I just could not afford to modernize it, it is really run down, it was originally my Mothers house and she passed away. Anyway I started looking for another place,something smaller and was suprised in my price range 130,000 to 150,000 there is not alot out there that does not need alot of work. I found a house I loved but after getting estimates for a roof and gutters and inside repairs well that was out. I found 1 house in my price range that only needed 1 thing a roof, but I hated the house . After weeks of looking and the impatience of my real estate agent and the buyers were ready to close I bought this house I hate, I had to go somewhere I could not afford to stay in the other house and the buyers wanted to move in. I can not stand this house. I hate the location the layout the color everything about it. I considered putting it back on the market but was advised I will lose alot of money. I am constantly thinking of a way out but have not figured it out without going broke. I wish I had met you Angelika because i do not believe all Real Estate Agents are alike I just happened to get a bad one. This was one bad decision on my part and the biggest mistake I have ever made and nothing I can do about it now. So everyone when you are starting to look first make sure the Real Estate Agent you get you are 100% comfortable with and that they care about you, I always felt my Real Estate Agent worried more about what the buyers wanted then what I wanted, and just wanted that commission. Second dont let anyone bully you into rushing your decision just because they just want to be done with this (yes I was told that) .Third dont sign anything till you know this is the one because you will regret it, I do. Good Luck to everyone searching for your dream house I hope you find it.
By Davidhi,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 19:52
REALTOR® smealator! I don't care how many letters you have after your name. Getting a realtor's license takes a few weeks of class, an easy test and presto you are a realtor! Yes you are then a glorified Salesperson selling real estate. SALESPERSON. To the folks that are buying - you are better served not using a real estate agent. Why bring in a middle-man who you give money to. Getting a realtor means bringing in another person who is beholden to the seller's agent. Not gonna do that again!
By dedereimer,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 20:51
Hi Truliafan:
You should be feeling elated, excited when buying the BIGGEST item with the BIGGEST monthly payment (a house where you will be living in day after day. The only nervous feeling you should have is the fact that you hope you calculated the monthly payment correctly. If you are not feeling excited or fear another "better home" is coming on the market, you did not buy the one you really want.
By Debbi Cadwallader,  Thu Jan 12 2012, 21:02
I'm sorry you are so bitter over your experience. It sounds as though you needed a realtor who specializes in buyers, such as an Accredited Buyer's Representative. Designations are for specific skills that are taught through the National Association of Realtors. A lot of additional work and passing of exams goes in to earning those initials. In addition to paying for the classes, we are required to pay annual dues (costing hundreds of dollars a year) to keep our designations active.

Licensing is different in every state, but in the State of DE we are required to take over 110 hours of classes and pass those exams before we can take our DE State Real Estate exam. We must pass with an 80% or better. If you don't pass, you are allowed 2 more attempts. If you still don't pass, you go back to square one and take all of the courses over. We are taught by licensed instructors, lawyers, & other professionals in the business. Every two years, the State of Delaware requires 21 additional hours of continuing education to keep our license active.
By John Crowe,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 04:01
With both buyers and sellers, I use a two-meeting approach prior to getting started. First is basic introduction to the process and ground rules and the second is an in-depth review of the contracts, forms, examples of inspection reports and more to make them more comfortable with the scary legal language they'll soon see. It doesn't hurt to coach them up along the way and remind buyers and sellers what the goals are and why they hired me.

Excellent points.
By Shari-lynn Taylor,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 04:01
I built a house 8 1/2 yrs ago, and have had to put in many upgrades just to satisfy potential buyers. And will still lose about 50,000.00 due to a neighborhood of professionals who will take a big hit to go to their next job promotion. If I had to do it over again I would have stayed in my smaller house and traveled and had a newer car. Now I am sick thinking of the loss. Neighborhoods dictate, and so many short sales, etc. In my lifetime I will not make it up. The idea of buying another house that was worth more 8 yrs ago is no compensation, since this will be my last home due to wanting to retire in 10 yrs. The new house will not be worth what it was 8 yrs ago either. I could stay here and pay a big tax bill, or leave and lose money. No one will give me any true advice. I have no retirement, and thought this house was going to give me a chunk. First can you sell a house by owner when it is worth 335,000. Do buyers feel better going through an agent. The commission of 18,000 to 21,000 is crazy since the work done is the same on a big house or a small house. No offense to real estate agents, but it has become an unspoken thing, that you have to use a realtor to sell your house. And forget the bargain agencies, I know from real estate friends that those companies are blackballed. Even though most agents will say that is not true.
Has anyone felt better using an agent, or have they had good results selling themselves. By the way in this crazy world, make sure your agent only shows your house to pre approved clients, and have them give a copy of their drivers license. If they are really serious they will not balk at that, and you may weed or browsers or people looking to break in.
By Ree Jutras-kuser,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 04:06
OH boy!!!!! This forum opened my eyes. I live on Martha's Vineyard and have tinkered with the thought of selling,
nothing could compare with the serenity, beauty, crimeless existance of living on an island. However, being closer to my children is something I am seriously considering. Anyone interested in a compound in Paradise????
(508) 939.9155
By Sarah Kelbel,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 05:07
Thanks Tara!
By Jeanette Briggs,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 05:24
Tara, I truly appreciate the theme of your article. I've been feeling regret at not buying my father's home -- the house I grew up in. It's only 7 blocks from mine, yet it's not undergoing the increase in air traffic overhead that occurred in my neighborhood only 4 months after the sale. The vroom of the planes is quite annoying, and I find earplugs uncomfortable. Can anyone recommend a good "white noise" machine? Or has anyone found another way of adjusting to irritating noises?
By Marytravis,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 05:25
We are trying to buy this home,its in a small subdivision outside of town.The home has been broken into 4 times.The broker has done repair after repair.Now we are in the final stages waiting on apraisal and the broker had to board up windows and doors to keep people out.I contacted police dept for help.I am conserned that we will be robbed or vandeled so much I'm not happy wanted to cancel contract.Was told if I did cancel it could cost me thousands.What to do?
By April Leonard,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 05:29
Thanks everyone and Cathi Reed, I've the same problem. I'm in an area of people totally unlike myself, they are not a happy bunch, kind of late in the game to have made this decision to move to a place I didn't know enough about. But I think hiring the listing agent is the important decision. If they list it too high, you're just out there wasting time, if it is too low then you loose money. I'm taking my time hiring the listing agent this time, doing my back ground checks to see how successful they are. I'm not selling my home for an ego boost of what's it worth, I only want to list it for what I'll get.
By Henry Stout,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 06:03
To Shari from "Twins Burg" I am sorry for your loss. I can empathize with you over your investment. I too invested in real estate and have lost over $120,000. I have kicked myself many times for not selling when the market was up. I love to travel and have not been able to do so lately. I deal with my regrets this way. The market is down so ALL property is down with it. I can sell now and buy another place at the same reduced price and that is exactly what i did. I actually rented my condo and bought a small plot of land with an older home where i can raise my children. I do recommend using a Realtor and when you talk to one make sure they are going to earn their money. If you still can't swallow the 6% fee then price your home and then tell the realtor they have to put that amount in your pocket after the sale and all fees are paid. Hope this helps, Henry Stout
By Anna Marie Losito-561.662.5400,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 06:45
I am a realtor who cares about the people I work with - and I treat people as I would like to be treated. I have testimonials from my happy clients to prove it. (Feel free to check them out on my website - http://www.realtorannamarie.listingbook.com) I will agree that there are unscrupulous agents around - but you will find that in any sales-oriented business. There are many professional realtors who treat clients with respect, honor and integrity. My clients feel that about me when they work with me, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Being a realtor isn't as lucrative as you may think - and actually, you can save a lot of money by using a Realtor. As a seller, you do need to pay for marketing your home and generating enough traffic through your home in order to sell it, but remember - you do not pay a dime to the Realtor until you are sitting at the closing table! If your home doesn't sell, you don't pay that commission - and when you do, remember that the Realtor has to split it with their broker and a cooperating agent on the other side of the deal. As a buyer, remember - you do not pay anything for your realtor to research the market for you, make showing appointments for you, drive you around to look at houses, pay for gas, office supplies, internet connections, MLS dues, association dues, etc. If you had to pay a realtor for materials or an hourly wage, even at minimum wage - you probably would not be able to afford the house you are seeking to buy. It's easy to just put down the entire profession, when you are upset with your Realtor - instead, do your research and just hire another Realtor...one who cares about their profession and one who you feel cares about you and the most important decision of your life - It doesn't cost you anything to switch Realtors! Good luck to all you buyers and sellers - please feel free to check out my website and call me if you need a GREAT realtor in Palm Beach County, Florida! Anna Marie Losito, Licensed Realtor, Velocity Realty Inc: 561-662-5400, 7 days a week. (Visit http://www.realtorannamarie.listingbook.com for a free MLS search account)
By Donald Wright,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 07:23
By Bill Raymond,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 07:25
marytravis, go to the police and and get the crime stats for your neighborhood. Knock on a few doors and ask about the crime problem. Don't just buy this house and be sorry later.
By L. Bookwalter,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 07:27
I know we made the correct decision to move but it still "hurts" sometimes as we raised two wonderful young women there. I think it is a natural feeling after living in a home so long and raising children there so don't beat yourselves up. The frustrating part was that we loved our original house itself (my husband completed numerous great upgrades over the past 27 years) but the neighborhood was never considered "good" to begin with and went downhill quite rapidly since the area was flooded after hurricane Ivan. We bought in a well-established housing plan (i.e. much better neighborhood / location) 15 miles outside the city and paid $11,000 less than the previous owners who had purchased during the housing bubble. In addition, they had in the meanwhile put in a new furnace, hot water tank and had re-sided the home where it is not bricked so they really took a hit in the end--owner apparently got transferred. We saved enough money to completely upgrade the kitchen with quartz countertop, etc. and purchase many high-quality furnishings. As far as our old house...of course we thought it was worth more than our well-thought out asking price (more than $11,000 more than the agent recommended for the area) but after a lot of painting and elbow grease, we got two full-price offers after only 48 hours on the market. Don't underestimate the "power" of fresh paint, shampood carpeting and a very clean kitchen / appliances / windows. Best wishes to all who are feeling the strain. Even our so-called good decision gives me pause every so often since we gave up a ton of storage space! Gotta get that monster shed built next spring....LOL. Take Care.
By Donald Wright,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 07:27
Marytravis- buy a big dog and take time to train it. Invest in firearms training and get a vidoe security system. Consider joining or form a neighborhood watch program. Get to know your neighbors and look out for each other. You will be amazed at how much better things can be with getting to know your neighbors. Everyone has a common interest in safety and making sure their homes are not robbed.
By Keith Canty,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 07:38
I love the article and posted it on Facebook. It covers the things that REALTORS and professional agents should be talking to their clients about. I will include the article with both my buyers and sellers presentations.

The best defense against shoddy disreputable treatment is education. This piece educates well.

Thanks,
By Robin Short,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 07:41
When a buyer wants to buy and a seller wants to sell, only the details remain are the negotiations. Find a Realtor who specializes in negotiations. Not every agent is dollar driven! I am a relationship driven Realtor. None of my clients have had remorse. The negotiations need to be above the table and transparent. Many Realtors operate in secret and the client is not a part of active negotiations. Sorry so many stories end up so sad. Robin Short, Keller Williams Realty, http://www.RobinShort.com.
By Laura Gordon,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 08:03
Thanks Tara for this article. I am a realtor and enjoy helping people find the house that works for them. But I can also understand those who have buyer's remorse when the market changes or they find out that they do not live in the area they thought they lived in. This is particularly a problem with first time buyers, who assume that someone else is going to do the homework for them.
Our first purchase of a condo as a young married couple 25 years ago ended up being a neighborhood which was not so great, in a condo complex that had known issues with furnaces and sewers. But we were young and excited about not renting any more and didn't really do our homework because we thought someone else had out back. We did not get a buyer's agent, but just went to the listing agent for the condo we found. He was not obligated or motivated to tell us about any reasons why we should not buy his listing. When the bubble burst a few months after closing and our home price started dropping, it was not quite so exciting anymore. 6 years and 3 children later we were still "stuck" in our condo, which was too small, but could not be sold for anywhere near what we paid for it. So we bought a "fixer upper" in a nice town, moved out and rented our condo. When we finally sold our condo 10 years ago, (after a painful eviction of our tenants) we lost about $40K on it, but were just glad to no longer be landlords.
So now that I am a Realtor, I feel that I am experienced first hand in many of the things that can possibly go wrong, and want to help my buyers and sellers understand all the possible dynamics of buying or selling a house, particularly the first time home buyers. I do take the time to go through the contract with each one, explaining their rights and responsibilities, and the contingencies they have and ways they can legally get out of the contract - BEFORE I have them sign a purchase contract. This helps alleviate much of the remorse they might otherwise feel.
Tara points out that it is important to identify your specific needs / wants / dreams in buying or selling a house before you begin the process. I don't think this can be over-emphasized. Once you start looking, there will be so many variations on the theme, that it might be easy to get caught up in the excitement of a brand new kitchen that you forget you really wanted a master bathroom, a decision that you will regret each day. So knowing which items are of most importance to you in a new home before you begin the search will help you alleviate many of those concerns. Of course you also need to recognize that most homes on the market will not have every single one of the items on your list at the price you can afford, so you will need to prioritize the ones which are most important to you - the "make or break" items, and which ones you are willing to do without.
When I work with a buyer, I tell them the two fairly non-negotiable things are 1 - location and 2-layout of the home. If they don't like the location / neighborhood / schools / and yard space, etc., no sense even looking at the beautiful sunroom. And if they don't like the layout of the inside of the home, it will require major renovation and expense to change that. However, if they don't like the color of the paint, or the fixtures in the bathroom, these are items which can be reasonably remedied after moving in, and shouldn't be considered deal breakers.
Working with an objective outsider - like a buyer's agent- will help you to identify what you really want and need, even if you can't quite verbalize it yourself. After working for months with a couple who couldn't identify for me what they really wanted in a house (probably because they were still sorting it out themselves), I was able to help them realize that they were looking for a house with a separate dining room, because they entertained frequently. This was one of their "make or break" items which they had not been able to identify verbally to me. But once I spotted this trend, it greatly simplified the chore of house hunting. So when we found their house, we both knew it from the moment we stepped inside. And they have had no regrets buying it.
Another reason you want to get a buyer's agent, rather than work directly with the listing agent of any home you see online, is that the buyer's agent has the job of representing you and your interests, rather than the interests of the seller. Any good buyer's agent will not try to inflate the price to increase their profit, since, as others have pointed out, it only minimally increases the agent's profit. Instead, their goal is to make sure you are getting the house you want for the price you should pay.
By Sillyputty,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 08:40
marytravis, if you want to do some research on what might be a high-crime area, here's a very useful link. When I was looking at different towns in which to buy my house, I consulted this constantly. It's packed with information and even has data on really small towns. (the link here happens to be for Princeton, NJ but just put in "crime stats" and the name of a town and state in any search engine and city-data.com will be listed there somewhere). Good luck! http://www.city-data.com/city/Princeton-New-Jersey.html
By Randy,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 08:53
very very helpful advice
By Jena Beaver,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 10:00
Jeanette Briggs, you should try the Marpac Sleepmate 980A -- great white noise machine :) And Tara, you've done it again, great article!.
By Sandy Wallace,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 10:01
Sandy Wallace here, Realtor in Santa Cruz, CA. I have seen both buyers and seller remorse. Its part of the process and everyone processes it differently. When making an offer write down and check off all the pro and cons that both the buyer and the buyer’s agent can find. Then don’t rush, decide that you will be committed to the offer that you make. That way I can sell it to the owner. Even if the owner is looking at multiple offers and yours is not the highest they are still looking for commitment and a true value not an inflated one that you are going to back out of or asking for a big reduction after they accept your offer. There are some great deals on homes in this market and you have to be careful on short sales and foreclosures. It’s hard find out everything about a house if it's a REO or bank owned house. You will have an inspection period and I am able to look for pros and cons at the first showing of the house. Then if it needs a contractor I will have them come by ASAP even before writing an offer. If it's a seller that doesn't disclose something in all the legal forms we have in California and I don't see it I would be very surprised. Agents here in Santa Cruz are ready to give you disclosures before making an offer, it makes the buyer aware and able to make a better offer that they will go through with.
This article is great and I talk about this at the buyer’s consultation at our first meeting. Seller’s too.
Want to search for a home or investment property in Santa Cruz CA?
Go to http://www.santacruzcaproperties.com
By Christina Bertuzzi,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 10:23
My comment is for edburk. If you view this as such an dishonest, tricky business then I guess you must fall into that category as well since you were a broker for 25 years. I take pride on helping my customers to find out all the details possible before purchasing a property. Yes I am a transaction broker but that requires you to treat both parties honestly and fairly. With your attitude it is a good thing you are retired and out of the business. Not all agents are bad, just like all police officers or doctors, etc are bad. To everyone that thinks we are making too much money obviously don't know all that we do. I am much too busy to continue reading negative comments about the industry. I have customers that I need to help.
By bluecrabgraphics,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 18:06
I'd just like to add a correction to a post above; the selling price is unfortunately NOT what someone will pay or what the seller wants. It all boils down to the appraiser. Buyer cannot finance more than apprised value and seller may want to hold on for better days after seeing the appraisal. Please, if you are selling save yourself and the buyer the feeling of rejection. Get the house appraised first before deciding on a price. Don't leave the appraisal up to the buyer. Housing values are all over the map these days even in one neighborhood.
By Brenda Feria,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 20:55
The best advice you can give to your clients so that they do not become remorseful is to let them know that once their family and friends find out that they are looking for a home, they will be bombarded with advice. Unfortunately, many people who have purchased homes, now see themselves as somewhat of an expert. The client needs to know that every transaction is different in its' own right. No seller, purchaser or house is the same. If they can manage to listen but not take to heart everything that they hear, they will be happier purchasers in the end.
By Stephanie Leon 786-664-7710,  Fri Jan 13 2012, 21:31
Very Insightful...
By Grizfan21,  Sat Jan 14 2012, 02:48
I have to say there are good and terrible realtors out there. For those who felt like previous owners failed to disclose something they should have legally, then even after the purchase have your realtor and broker try for a settlement on costs to fix it. (I had that happen with a condo in Federal Way, WA. Which I took a hit of $15k including realtor fees and closing costs so I could move back to Montana.) Then a year after moving back to Montana I purchased a home that was $50k off the initial asking price of 225k. Then 2 years later I lost my job, had to move and take a job at 50% the pay. I put the house on the market with the Realtor I bought the house with. A great agent to buy with isn't necessarily the best to sell with! I had my dad retake the photos (looked professional), the house was clean and looked beautifully staged (my realtor told me the other realtors at a realtor open asked who had staged the home... and 1/2 the stuff in the house and garage went into storage before it went on the market.) Everything was scrubbed, cleaned, decluttered, the outside was beautifully manicured. In 3 months there were 3 showings. That was it. So I rented it out and am up $140 a month, but it is a constant source of stress and frustration. I advertised to rent it and had over 20 inquiries in 2 days at $1100 a month, which is on the high end for a house of the size, but it is in fantastic condition and was so much nicer than most rentals. A home is a tie to a place, and even if you want and love it, almost everyone I know who has bought also resents it to some degree and the lack of freedom (financially and physically). It limits your options to move, take a different job, etc. It can be enormously frustrating! However after now living in a rental with noisy and unfriendly neighbors I resent being forced to be a tenant and hate the 12 month lease I have! I'm just hoping to sell my house this spring when the 9 month lease my tenants have is up (with only $20k loss) so I can move on whether it is renting or buying in Missoula (home!) so I can get my dogs back from my parents.
By Jennifer Ronzo,  Sat Jan 14 2012, 06:05
A very interesting article that brought many points to the forefront! As an agent I think buyers and sellers need to be aware that agents may assume many different roles in a real estate transaction. Make sure if you are buying a home that you enlist the support of a "buyer's agent". That agent will then be working specifically for you and not the seller. Hopefully, if they are a superior agent they will help you work through any and all of your questions prior to going to contract so that you do not feel "buyers remorse". Do not be afraid to interview agents when thinking about entering one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. And, one of the best things you can do outside of working with your agent is to speak with the neighbors!
By J R,  Sat Jan 14 2012, 15:44
It's very frustrating reading comments from people who are bashing realtors. One comments that a buyer's agent should be paid based on how much they get off list. What if the house is priced sharply to sell quickly? Those of us who are good at our jobs know what a house will likely sell for. I advised a buyer to put in a full priced offer on a house the first weekend it was listed. They put in a lowball. THe seller accepted an offer HIGHER than list that weekend. Another complained that everyone on the block had to know that the seller's cesspool was not up to code. Come on now, do you know if something you can't see on your neighbor's house is up to code? How about a house that's down the street. Some people are just looking for someone to blame. Unfortunately, sometimes there's no one to blame. In the cesspool case, though, I'd point the finger at the inspector.
By J R,  Sat Jan 14 2012, 15:50
Donald, you say: To the agents who have responded regarding my post about sales commission structure; its time to change the method of compensation for the Buyer's agent. I have yet to meet an agent who was gung ho about getting me the best price. If an agent is comp'd on the gross sale price of the house what genuine interest does a Buyer's agent have to get the Buyer the best price? Words are cheap actions are dear.

The buyer's agent should give you an idea where the house will sell. If you still want to lowball further, you're the boss. But no matter how good a buyer's agent is, the only likely result they will have in presenting offers that are below market value, is that they won't be paid at all. So there goes your theory. They can work hard to get you a steal, but they won't be paid at all.
By Acrtcmerck20,  Sat Jan 14 2012, 21:33
Buying? Find a listing agent---they know what's selling in a neighborhood. Selling? Find a buyers agent---they know what's being bought in your neighborhood. Agents work for profit and they and you want to make top dollar. There is no remorse in getting the right price either in selling or buying. Get the right seller or buyer---profit and capital gain for everyone is what life's all about!
By Trevor Huntingford,  Sun Jan 15 2012, 10:36
Another great piece! Thanks and keep them coming.
By Deborah Griffin,  Mon Jan 16 2012, 05:52
Thanks for sharing. A lot of great advice!
By Timothy M. Garrity,  Mon Jan 16 2012, 08:48
Great information.

Timothy Garrity - Realtor & Consultant | http://phillyurbanliving.com
By Megan Bower,  Mon Jan 16 2012, 14:15
Short Sales bring about Buyer's Remorse several times over! A week or so after the contract is signed and we hear nothing from the bank, the buyer starts to panic. Even though we've discussed that we won't hear anything from them for 3-4 weeks. It's human nature.

Then several times during the 4-6 month process it happens again. Finally, when the bank agrees to the transaction, inspections start and remorse sets in again. Kind of like when you find a fabulous sale and everyone is fighting over one dress. You finally get it and you win!!!

But then you get home and look at it again and hmmmm. Is it really that good of a deal? Do you really love it?

Again, human nature.
By Gwen Janicki,  Wed Jan 18 2012, 15:01
Savvy advice here. One thing I try to do to prevent Buyers Remorse is to show them enough homes so they are more confident that they aren't missing out on something. I also educate them on every aspect of the process, so they make informed decisions. Finally, if there's time, I recommend that they attend their preferred place of worship, ride around the neighborhood on a Saturday afternoon or after school, and knock on the neighbor's door for a quick chat.
By totalk2moc,  Sun Jan 22 2012, 18:32
Beware!! The payment you think is manageable just might turn into the GORILLA you can't afford to FEED, or you can make that payment, but, YOU just might Starve yourself of all your DREAMS!!
By Adelle Blackman,  Sun Jan 22 2012, 22:21
In this market if you can find a buyer with a great deal of cash to put down but they can't qualify you would be smart to hold a mortgage. I plan on getting about $100,000 more ( I am a agent) for my home by selling with owner financing for $100,000 down. I will have them sign a deed back over to me to be put with a title company in which case they go bad, then the house is automatically mine after going to court like a rental property does. They get the house they want and it is sold for me to get another as then I will have enough cash to buy cash on the next one.
By Craig Schaid,  Tue Jan 31 2012, 06:45
In this market, the deals are so good, the equity at closing should automatically make a buyer happy! lol Great read Tara, thank you!
By Lang Premier Properties,  Mon Feb 6 2012, 14:47
Great advice Tara. Its important for buyers to make these careful considerations before such a large, life altering purchase!
By Matthew Hars,  Thu Mar 1 2012, 21:38
very interesting
By Unifiedgroup,  Tue Apr 10 2012, 12:58
Interesting post! thanks for sharing -Buy and sell notes on http://www.fciexchange.com/sell-notes-process.php
By Homes For Sale Garden Grove,  Mon Apr 16 2012, 18:30
This particular article establish your real estate investment procedure perform more easily along with an reply has to be attained very quickly. Using this method, there are various methods for you to actually have persons tell you houses for sale.
By rana7071,  Sat May 18 2013, 10:10
Roof repair Specialist Hi there, I discovered your site by means of Google at the same time as searching for a comparable matter, your site got here up, it appears good. I’ve added to favourites|added to bookmarks. http://www.floridaroofleak.com
By Voices Member,  Fri May 31 2013, 12:21
Once again, such a great article, Tara!

David | http://www.gemsandgoldofnaples.com
By Voices Member,  Fri Jul 5 2013, 12:10
I sometimes suffer from real-estate remorse. Thank you for helping me through this hard time.

David | http://www.all-westglass.com/windows_faq_s__window_repairs_and_replacement.html
By Voices Member,  Wed Jul 10 2013, 13:04
I avoid real -estate remorse at all costs. Thank you for sharing, Tara!

David | http://www.gittenslaw.ca.wss.yellowpages.ca/our_team.html
By Voices Member,  Wed Jul 10 2013, 13:28
Check out this website, Tara, You may like it! http://www.arborcare.com/services/consulting-and-assessment
Tell me what you think!

David | Trulia
By Voices Member,  Wed Jul 10 2013, 14:10
I read this article: http://www.acinsurance.ca/insurance-brokers-calgary-products/personal-insurance/calgary-auto-insurance-companies.html
and it helped me further understand the article that you wrote, Tara! Great work!

David | Trulia
By Voices Member,  Wed Jul 10 2013, 14:13
I think that updates to the kitchen can also decrease the amount of remorse that we feel. Excellent work, Tara!

David | http://www.maintenancechef.com/facilities-maintenance.html
By davidbend125,  Fri Oct 4 2013, 14:31
I was following shockwave therapy in Calgary and I found this article! Thank you for sharing! :) Way better than ingrown toe nails.

David | http://www.calgarypodiatrist.com/en/ingrown_nail_treatment.html