Whether you're a buyer, seller, or serious about investing, finding the right match starts long before you locate the best deal!
If you're a buyer, it's important to understand that finding a great deal is a process of elimination and it can begin with defining the geographic area.
What do you use for criteria to include (or not) an area?
1. commuting distance
2. school options
3. proximity to professional services
4. access to health care
5. unique flavor and feel of community
6. recreational options
7. Housing options including selection and price ranges
8. Town/municipal services
9. Selection or supply of property for sale
10.Local shopping and conveniences
Owning a house should be a rewarding part of your life's experiences. Decisions should always be yours and not your friends or your real estate agents and they need to be based on information, facts and your analysis of what's important to you. When you start to think about buying a home or investment in today's changing market, feel free to give one of us a call and we'll help sort things out. Even if you're months away from moving, it's never to early to start the process in fact, talking about it and coming up with a plan can save money, time and aggravation..
1. WHAT DO YOU NEED? Discussion and analysis, listen carefully and Identify goals, challenges, timing
2. PREPARATION the big view/picture
3. PROMOTION! Proactive prospect/property search to put the odds on your side
4. PRICING, terms, timing, adjustments, risks, opportunities
5. ADVICE with negotiations and an,agreement, win-win or no deal
6. REFERRAL, network and selection of vendors
7. EVERY transaction detail
8. COMPREHENSIVE closing services
9. HOME SERVICES FOR LIFE