- W-2 forms â€” or business tax return
forms if you're self-employed â€” for the last two or three years for every person
signing the loan.
- Copies of at least one pay stub
for each person signing the loan.
- Account numbers of all your credit
cards and the amounts for any outstanding balances.
- Copies of two to four months of
bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
- Lender, loan number, and amount
owed on other installment loans, such as student loans and car loans.
- Addresses where youâ€™ve lived for
the last five to seven years, with names of landlords if appropriate.
- Copies of brokerage account
statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major
assets of value, such as a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a
- Copies of your most recent 401(k)
or other retirement account statement.
- Documentation to verify additional
income, such as child support or a pension.
- Copies of personal tax forms for
the last two to three years.
If youâ€™ve been sitting on the sidelines, now may be a good time to make a
cellÂ Â 866.935.1151 fax
2040 S. Alma School Rd #1-449