It doesn't matter if you are a first time home buyer or just someone that hasn't bought a home during the past three years. A lot has changed and this seminar will give you a good refresher or intro on the process of buying in the current market. We will address topics such as:
1) Does it make sense financially for me to purchase a home in Northern VA?
2) What should I do 6 months before I start looking for a home?
3) How much money will I need to buy a home?
4) How is the monthly mortgage payment calculated?
5) What steps are involved in the home-buying process?
6) How do I buy in todayâ€™s new world with bank-owned, short sales, and regular?
Our first speaker will be Barry Molefsky, a former economist for 20 years and currently financial planner with Ameriprise Financial. Our second speaker will be Sonal Goda with The Bailey Team Real Estate
Special Giveaways for seminar attendees: One free hour of financial planning and a free home warranty!
Light refreshments will be provided.
This seminar will be held on Monday, May 4 at 7:30 PM at the Reston Community Center at Lake Anne Plaza.Â Please click on Coming Events at www.UniquelyRestonHomes.com for the directions and registration information.