With Christmas just around the corner, which is tomorrow, you are probably more than anxious just from planning on how to get your Beverly Hills homes ready for the celebrations. Indeed, while preparing your home is usually a tall order, youâ€™ll find these tips helpful to get this done.
1. The end of the year season means cold evenings while you gather around your loved ones. However, keep the fire place lit to keep the warmth in your home. For this reason it is advisable that your fireplace and chimney is properly taken care of and serviced. It should be clear of leaves, debris, and possibly small animals to ensure proper ventilation.
2. Be aware of your pets. Make sure you watch out for using certain flowers including Poinsettias that may be toxic to both cats and dogs.
3. Keep a fire extinguisher in your Beverly Hills homes, which should be positioned in strategic places. Christmas means plenty of cooking, which may also be a cause for any cooking fire or accident. Another source of fire is faulty Christmas lights around the tree. With the fire extinguisher, however, be sure that everyone in your family learn how to operate it.
4. Check power lines near your house. Lines to your property that come from your streets should be clear of all the branches from trees. You may notice branches crowding up on the electricity line, make sure you immediately contact your power supplier to report it. Itâ€™s good idea to remove or trim these branches, especially those all around the power lines, to avoid future problems.
5. Secure your property while away. People go on vacation throughout the holidays to be family or just escape from their busy life. Should you leave, make sure that your Beverly Hills homes are secured and protected when you are away. You should not tell anybody that youâ€™re out during the holidays. Itâ€™s wise to turn on the patio light in addition to some lights inside. Needless to say, youâ€™ll want to set the timer for this. Consider leaving your car on the driveway. If possible, ask the post office to hold your mail while youâ€™re away.
With that said, on behalf of all of us at Platinum Capital Realty, we wish you a merry Christmas and happy Holidays for you and your family.
Click here to View allÂ Beverly Hills homes
ConsiderÂ our companyÂ your comprehensiveÂ Beverly Hills real estateÂ resource.Â You can find valuable and updated information about all types of Beverly Hills properties and search for homes, condos and multifamily properties for sale.Â Â We refund 50% of our buyer commissions to our buyers.Â For example,Â if you purchase a $1M home through our firm, with 2.5% buyer commission, your rebate would be $12,500.Â Or if you buyÂ a $2M home with us, with 2.5% commission to buyerâ€™s agent, your refund would be $25,000.Â This rebate could beÂ a creditÂ toward your closing costs and/orÂ we send you a checkÂ within 5 days of closing.Â For more information on our buyer cash rebate,Â CLICK HEREÂ or call us at 310-598-5939.
Platinum Capital RealtyÂ is a full service discount brokerage firm specializing inÂ Beverly Hills homes,Â Beverly Hills condosÂ andÂ Beverly Hills multi-family apartment buildings.Â Our firm can assist you in selling yourÂ Beverly Hills homeÂ and reduce your closing cost through our discount selling programs