Foreclosure Help - California Only
Due to the high need and demand to the NEW GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, appointments are necessary to avoid waiting time.
AVOID LOSING YOUR HOME TO FORECLOSURE
Whether you are behind on your payments or even if you haven't missed a mortgage payment we may be able to assist you. Brand new programs including government programs which some have just been released, offer ways to avoid foreclosure. These programs provide property owners options such as No mortgage payments for up to six months, lower mortgage payments, principal reduction, interest rate as low as 2%, refinance to 97.25% of market value, repayment plan, forbearance, short sale and lease for deed.
* Stop and avoid foreclosure
* Lower you mortgage payments
* Principal Reduction
* Previously denied OK
* Up to $45k bank incentives or $3,000 in government assistance
* Refinance your home and lower you mortgage payments, even if you have no equity.
* Learn more about these other options such as:
* Repayment plan
* Short sale
* Lease For Deed
* Deed in lieu of foreclosure
DO YOU HAVE A TRUSTEE SALE DATE?
* We may be able to assist you even if within 24hrs of the sale date
Â FINANCIAL RELIEF PROGRAMS AVAILABLE
* Bank and Government incentives
* Loan Modification
* Refinancing your home (No equity OK)
* Packaging your application for approval
We provide information and services to the community that are in danger of losing their properties to foreclosure. Our staff will assist you and determined your circumstance. If we are unable to assist you, we will connect you to the appropriate resources including but not limited to HUD-certified foreclosure prevention counselors, non-profit legal services, emergency financial assistance and other housing services.
BEWARE OF FORECLOSURE RESCUE SCAMS - DO NOT PAY
ANYONE ANY ADVANCE FEE
- Beware of any person or organization that ask you to pay at front fee in exchange for housing counseling services or modification of a delinquent loan.
- Beware of anyone who says they can "save" your home if you sign or transfer over the deed to your house. Do not sign over the deed to your property to any organization or individual.
- Never make your mortgage payments to anyone other than your mortgage company without their approval.
REAL ESTATE QUESTIONS AND ASISSTANCE
Please direct your questions, comments, suggestions, and inquiries to our Customer Care and Housing Department
Telephone: (408) 315-6320Â (Se Habla
Our Office Hours
Monday through Friday, 9am - 6pm Pacific
Our offices are closed Sundays and on all official US holidays.
Toll Free Number 1-888-700-3222 Â Â (Se Habla EspaÃ±ol)