SO you wanna embrace the web finally, huh? Over the last decade the real estate industry has seen very large scale change in terms of what the sales process looks like. While every good real estate sales professional is still on the phone talking about 50% of the time, now they are texting, socially engaged, and relying on their websites for leads vs. publishing print marketing.
This post will discuss the value of optimization and how it works allowing you as a professional to receive more than a fair chance at success.
What is optimized content? It is content that is focused around key words and phrases which will allow you to be visible when people do searches online, but that is not all, now optimized content is quick to load(images and video) and easy to access for people with disabilities.
Optimizing your content is not hard to do if you follow some simple rules.
- Always keep your keyword list short for each piece of content, this will allow more density to occur in the ares on the page that matter for SEO.
- Put keywords, and phrases in the title and headings of your content.
- Keep the content as original as possible, search engines do not recognize all copies of duplicated content and can penalize your content if it is not original.
- Do it every time, only doing this some of the time can lead to missed opportunities.
- Get your content out there, share it, feed it, and socialize it.
If you would rather sell real estate than optimize your content for search visit MWM, they are search engine optimization experts in Wisconsin
and can help you to increase your level of visibility on search engines and thus increase your chances for sales opportunities.