Santa Monica Short Sale Expert
If you live in Santa Monica and are considering a short sale of your home, then Short Sale Central is your source for information. My name is Ron Escobar with Select Real Estate and I am your Santa Monica Short Sale Agent.
I have been specializing in short sales in Santa Monica for several years working with distressed homeowners who owe more than their home is worth.
The first thing to understand is that you are not alone. 20% of the Santa Monica area is in some form of distresses situation, either short sale or foreclosure.
As a Santa Monica Short Sale Agent, it is my job to inform you of the short sale process and to keep your home out of foreclosure.
Consider these Santa Monica short sale benefits.
1. A short sale saves your credit. The impact on your credit is much less with a short sale vs. foreclosure.
2. Short Sale vs Foreclosure. You can buy a home as soon as 2 years after a short sale.
3. No more short sale deficiency judgments in most cases with introduction of California Civil Procedure Code 580E.
4. The IRS Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007. Donâ€™t pay taxes on the loss. Hurry, expires 2012.
5. A short sale of you home is sometimes just a good business decision. If you are upside down by $100,000 or more it will take over 10 years to catch up.
Santa Monica Short Sale Agent
Due to the volume of short sales, I found it necessary to keep an attorney on staff in my office. When we meet to discuss your short sale options, you will also have the opportunity to meet with our attorneys to give you peace of mind and answer any legal questions you may have regarding a Santa Monica short sale. This is a free attorney consultation at no cost to you.
Why do I consider myself a Santa Monica Short Sale Expert?
I have over 10 years of Real Estate business experience in Santa Monica, not just as an agent, but as a broker, and long time resident. I work directly with the bank asset mangers and short sale negotiators which expedites the process. When it comes to Santa Monica short sales I take full ownership and put as much care into the short sale as if it were my own home.
In addition I have taken my short sale education a step further than most and acquired the Short Sale Expert Certification from Harris Real Estate University which is a year long short sale training certification program.
I have also written a book, â€œShould I Short Sale My Home?â€ which provides some great information and a look into the short sale process. Make sure to sign up to receive your free copy.
Ron Escobar is your local short sale expert for Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Brentwood and West Los Angeles. If you are considering a short sale of your home, please give us a call at 310-557-2100 or send me an email at email@example.com