Every Real Estate Company claims to be #1 at something? Most sellers just want to know which company is the best at representing a seller to list their property. As most buyers just want to know who is the best at representing a buyer to purchase a property. If you look at the data it provides simple math to determine who is really #1 when it comes to transactions closed whether on the list or buy side. The data provided is for 2011 and is year to date. 1/1/2011-9/29/2011. The data includes sales for single family, condo, and townhome properties in Greenwich CT which includes Greenwich, Cos Cob, Riverside, and Old Greenwich. I have broken down the data into three categories.
1. List Side (company that listed the property that sold)
2. Buy Side company that brought the buyrer to the property that sold)
3. Total of the list side and buy side
Here is the data for Greenwich CT which includes Greenwich, Cos Cob, Riverside, and Old Greenwich.
|Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
|Sothebys International Realty
|Prudential Connecticut Realty
|Greenwich Fine Properties
|All Other Companies
1. Coldwell Banker Residential came in at #1 with 210 total units with 19.81% market share
2. Sothebys International Realty finished at #2 with 187 total units with 17.64% market share
3. Prudential finished at #3 with 140 total units with 13.21% market share
4. William Raveis finished at #4 with 105 total units with 9.91% market share
5. Greenwich Fine Properties finished #5 with 93 total units with 8.77% market share
All other companies combined made up the difference of 325 total units with 30.66% market share
The fact is that 1 in 5 transactions is a Coldwell Banker transaction. 95% of home buyers shop online for their property search. Coldwell Banker markets all their properties on over 20 websites including the top 5 but not limited to Realtor.com, Zillow.com, YahooRealEstate.com, Trulia.com, and Homes.com just to name a few. Coldwell Banker Residential is so far ahead of the competition when it comes to new vistor traffick and it shows in their sale numbers holding the #1 position in listings and sales year to date for 2011.
If you are looking for a company and top producing agent to get the best exposure for your property, in addition, to selling your property at the highest price in the shortest amount of time give me a call. I promise you will not be disapointed!
Coldwell Banker Residential
177 West Putnam Ave.
Greenwich, CT 06830
Office: 203-622-1100 ext 458
Based on the information from Greenwich Association of Realtors, Inc. for the period 1/1/2011 through 9/29/2011. Due to MLS reporting methods and allowable reporting policy, this data is only informational and may not be completely accurate. Therefore, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage does not guarantee the data accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.