The aspiration of the American Dream is very viable for most in 2012. There are many benefits for owning a home in Doral, financially and personally. Doral is a very unique place to call home becuase of it's small size, quality of life and proximiy to many points of interest in Dade County.
I'll list five good reasons to call Doral home:
- Location- Doral is a great golfing community 5min. away from Miami International Airport, 15min. to South Beach, 10 min. to Coral Gables, 10min. to 3 major malls in the area, and surrounded with restaurants, parks and clubs.
- Appreciation- Buying a home now (at today's current rates) can almost ensure your home's future appreciation.Â Â There are still a good amount of foreclosed homes in Doral that are available for a fraction of the original cost. Inventory is shrinkin though, and prices are going up as we speak, moreso with condo's and townhomes; sale prices are up 3% in 2011 compared to 2010. The single family market is also improving.
- Schools- This is a "biggy". All schools in Doral are "A" schools.
- Standard of living & quality of life- Doral is a very dinamic, well run city, multy culturaled, and very family oriented.Â Â Named #2 of America's Top 25 towns to live well for its cultural amenities, pro-business environments, and a highly educated workforce by Forbes magazine. The quality of life is as good or better than most high end communities in Miami.Â Â
- Pride- Pride of ownership means many different things to many people. Doral being a golfing community could mean for most, a sense of achievement, or the fact that you can play golf from your back yard. Doral also being a predominanlty hispanic community could also mean being close to it's people or for the preservation and pride of its culture.
Finally, when the pendelum swings and the market rebounds, pride will soon turn in to profits.
teamDoral is aÂ RE/MAXÂ Premier Associates Group. Richard RecusetÂ is a RealtorÂ®,team leader,Â Â Short Sale Agent, Listing Marketing Specialist,Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), and Accredited Commercial Practitioner (ACP), serving the City of Doral, Fl and surrounding areas.
When you hire team DORAL for your real estate needs, you not only have a highly qualified professional on your side, but also access to information, markets, technology and a team of experts from around the world.Â
You tap into a global network with vast experience in residential and commercial real estate. That network comprises thousands of dedicated individuals, all with just one thing in mind: producing the best possible results for our clients.
*Nothing in this article is intended to solicit listings currently under contract with another broker.Â This article offers no legal or tax advice and is for information purposes only.