Are you currently renting and are considering purchasing a home? Let me provide you some compelling reasons to go ahead and make that purchase.
- Historically low interest rates â€“ around 5.5 percent in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Tax Credit â€“ U.S. government is currently offering an $8,000 tax credit for qualifying first time buyers.
- Equity Buildup â€“ nationwide homeowners enjoy an average net worth of $184,000 vs. $4,000 for renters.
- Tax Deduction Advantages â€“ property tax and mortgage interest write offs.
- Real Cost Of Renting â€“ at $800 per month, with an average 6 percent rental increase each year, you will pay $126,536 over a 10 year period but have zero ownership in the property.
- Pride Of Home Ownership â€“ itâ€™s your personal haven and youâ€™re your own landlord.
- Quality Of Life â€“ a home provides stability and security for you and your loved ones.
I am prepared to assist you in searching for and purchasing residential properties on the Missouri side of the Kansas City metropolitan area (Platte, Clay, and Jackson counties).
Check out my website to take a look at featured properties currently on the market.
Please give me a call (816-268-4405) or e-mail (email@example.com) if I can serve your real estate needs.