People often ask me if I can help them find a rental home in the Las Vegas area.
The answer is: YES! If I personally cannot help you because I am too
busy, I will give your information to an associate who does work Las Vegas Rentals.
Some Tips on finding the perfect Las Vegas Rental Home:
- Landlords are only willing to
hold property on average 2 weeks so there is no need to physically
search until 3 weeks prior to moving.
- If your credit history is damaged you may want to consider putting a larger security deposit down or offer slightly more rent.
- It takes about 2-4 business (not calendar) days for landlord approval.
- Plan on spending 2 1/2 months rent for deposits.
- Many landlords will not take
animal breeds that are banned by insurance companies (remember I am an
animal lover too, I don’t make these rules!)
- You will have to pay a
non-refundable application fee in certified funds (money order or
certified check) that is usually $50-100 per applicant.
We can set you up on an MLS search to get
listings as soon as they hit the market or you can search for your
rental home below via IDX feeds from our MLS (listings updated daily):