If youâ€™re ready to sell your Arlington, Texas home, you need to start working and planning now to ensure that you get the best possible price for the property. A smart combination of planning, preparation, and strategic negotiation can get you the price you want for your home. Hereâ€™s how to do it:
Plan-Reata Realty has a 79 Point Marketing Plan
- In Arlington, as in most parts of the country, Spring is the best season to list your home for sale. Â This can be a double edged sword-more buyers and more sellers in the Spring. Â Real Estate is not as seasonal as it once was. Â Here in Fort Worth, we have people being relocated here all year long.
- Talk to a Reata Realty Marketing Pro about current housing market trends in your area, or check out the Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to find out what similar homes in your area are listing and selling for. Â Reata Realty provides a 79 point marketing plan.
- You should list your home price within 10-15% of the average market price. Â Reata Realty's Marketing Expert checks out the competition by evaluating properties potential buyers will be comparing yours to.
Prepare-Reata Realty has a comprehensive plan for preparing a home for sale and recommended venders to help with that.
- You need to get your property ready for the market, that means showings, marketing, listing websites, etc.
- Start by making all necessary repairs to your home, which includes fixing leaky faucets, electrical issues, and chipping paint
- Next, work on your curb appeal by mowing the lawn or raking up leaves, and by adding seasonally appropriate flowers near your entryway
- Inside of the home, you need to depersonalize and de-clutter
- Add light whenever and wherever possible to make your home seem as inviting as possible
- Have a place for children and pets to go during showings (away from the property)
Negotiate-Reata Realty Highly Trained Marketing Professionals are the best
- Allow for some wiggle room in your price so that negotiations wonâ€™t be as tense
- Be prepared to offer financial incentives for buyers, such as covering the down payment
- Another great negotiation tactic is to be prepared with non-cash alternatives to lowering the price, such as offering to include fixtures, such as custom window blinds, appliances, or backyard patio furniture.
Highlight the Area-Reata Realty's Marketing Professional puts together a marketing booklet with each property covering all the great areas-cool things to do-amenities for each property
- Be sure that potential buyers know about Arlingtonâ€™s rich and complex history as a former frontier post and agricultural center.
- Direct buyers to Arlingtonâ€™s website:Â http://www.arlingtontx.gov/index.htmlÂ so that they can see all the area has to offer.
- When speaking with buyers, make sure to mention a few of your favorite things about living in your specific neighborhood, and in Arlington in general.
If you are thinking of selling today or 6 months from now give Reata Realty a call today. Â Â "I'll Sell Your Home In 39 Days Or I'll Sell It For Free"