Manny Moumdjian from EZ Choice Financial told us these important facts about credit:
1. Establish credit. No credit is bad credit.
2. Pay off public record items to improve your credit score.
3. Have a minimum of 3 lines of credit opened.
4. Don't close accounts. Try to use all of your credit cards at least once a month.
5. Lower your limit to balance ratio. Lenders want to see that you have 50-60% of your credit limit available. Don't max your cards out! If your maximum is over 30% it can affect your credit score from 10-45 points!