Home > Blogs > Nevada > Clark County > Las Vegas > Las Vegas > HORSE PROPERTY RENTALS IN LAS VEGAS, NV, BLUE DIAMOND, PAHRUMP AND NEARBY AREAS.

Penny O'Brien's Blog

By PENNY O'BRIEN | Agent in Las Vegas, NV

HORSE PROPERTY RENTALS IN LAS VEGAS, NV, BLUE DIAMOND, PAHRUMP AND NEARBY AREAS.

There are currently 21 horse properties for rent in the Las Vegas metropolitan area.  Some are outside the city limits.  The prices range from $595 to $8999.

Here are a few examples of some listing verbiage on Horse Rentals:

Lots of room to grow on this huge over acre lot.  Home is a handy mans dream  - room for all your toys.  True 3 bedroom, the 4th bedroom is a mother-in-law quarters.  For $1595 a month.

GORGEOUS CUSTOM 4 BEDROOM WITH OVER 3/4 ACRE LOT..NO CC&R'S.  BEAUTIFULLY ACCENTED TUSCAN FINISHES WITH UNRESTRICTED STRIP VIEW.  SPECTACTULAR GOURMET KITCHEN AND GREAT ROOM.  Stainless steal  APPLIANCES, STAMPED FLOORS DOWNSTAIRS, WOOD AND CARPET UPSTAIRS.  HUGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS OF STRIP, JETTED TUB, DOUBLE SINK. 3 CAR GARAGE.  Rental Price: $3995

Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath sits on 1 ac/ with guest house that is already rented. Covered RV parking next to house with plenty of RV or equipment parking at rear of lot... Rental price $1600

Penny O'Brien with SImply Vegas
3042 S. Durango
Las Vegas, NV 89117
702.321.9383
Penny@PennysProperties.com

Comments

By Melissa,  Thu Apr 5 2012, 13:44
Looking for horse property (2 horses) and a senior couple in the Northwest area. Do you have anything available ASAP?
By convict1964,  Mon Mar 11 2013, 19:41
I am looking for a rental property in the blue diamond area in las vegas. I am wondering if that is a good area for a rental property. thanks James
By Kingking07,  Tue Apr 16 2013, 18:19
Can you sent me all the listing for horse property in Las Vegas please.
Kingking07@cox.net
By dakotasteve57,  Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:25
I am looking for horse property and 4br house in NW Las Vegas
By Unspecified,  Tue Jul 2 2013, 20:24
could you please send me the listing for horse properties in and around the las vegas area? Thank you!
jkramling@yahoo.com
By greg_larosa,  Tue Jul 23 2013, 23:54
looking for horse property in las vegas south, summerlin or henderson . 2 horses but want to get two more please email what is available, thank you greg_larosa@hotmail.com
By janetfayenbr,  Fri Aug 9 2013, 23:25
Looking for horse property with at least 2 acres, prefer barn already there with arena. Would like at least 5 bedrooms. janetfayenbr@yahoo.com
By dnlv04,  Sun Sep 1 2013, 22:42
Looking for horse property (1 horse)3 bedrm, northwest area a pool would be great please email me any listings less 1200 a mo. dnlv04@hotmail.com
By hopeharbour_2000,  Tue Sep 24 2013, 08:47
We are looking for horse property with a couple of acres, at least 3 bedrooms, a garage/workshoo. Are there any with a guest house? Somewhere around $1500 per month. Email to hopeharbour_2000@yahoo.com
By Leia Pluemer,  Thu Nov 14 2013, 12:15
looking for a horse property (5 horses), 4 bedrooms, and 2 or more bathrooms. looking to rent. Email to pluemer@unlv.nevada.edu
By Samantha,  Wed Jan 29 2014, 12:24
Looking for horse type propery for rent
( basically i want a large fenced yard thst is NOT all concrete or rock!) In a good neighborhood! Ready to move asap!
Sibcitysbt@gmail.com
By Lauraliz.acs80,  Sat Mar 1 2014, 11:29
Hi I'm looking for a horse property for rent. Email back at lauraliz.acs80@gmail.com. Thank you
By horsesense_555,  Sat Apr 5 2014, 08:33
looking to relocate to las vegas area, i need a rental with room for horses, inexpensive!
By Colleen Howell,  Fri Apr 25 2014, 20:29
I'm looking for horse property in the Las Vegas area. I have 3 horses. Can you please send me some listings? Thank you.
By Gina Corbo,  Sun May 18 2014, 20:12
Hi, would you mind sending me info and pictures of available horse property at least an acre! Thank you, Gina Corbo Vet Tech and Horse trainer!
By pedrollasvegas,  Sat Jun 21 2014, 15:10
Me and my horses looking for a good barn with 5 stalls well equipped for the prevailing environment 2ac + land water and power available; home is irrelevant. Will buy lease or rent reasonable price. Anywhere in the vicinity of Pahrump valley to Blue Diamond area
By jacktinakennedy,  Tue Jun 24 2014, 20:48
My house will be available to rent on July 7. Northwest area of Las Vegas. 1986 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, all appliances, pool, sheds, stalls, lighted riding arena, fruit trees, on one acre corner lot. $2300/mo. If interested, email me, include your phone number and I will give you a call.
Thanks,