November 15, 2011
I am writing a complaint to various agencies to address the numerous instances of professional misconduct demonstrated by an Associate Broker/Agent at Keller Williams Landmark Realty 2. His behavior violates New York Real Property Law, the National Association Board of Realtors code of ethics and the company belief system of Keller Williams. When his broker was made aware of the misconduct his attitude was “don’t care, don’t call me, I have nothing to do with it”. Therefore, as a warning to others purchasing and selling real estate property: BEWARE!!!
The nature of my complaint against an Associate Broker at Keller Williams Landmark Realty 2 is as follows:
1. Gave misleading tenant rent roll amount due to including “side deals” with NYC Department of Homelessness rent subsidy tenants in the amount given.
2. Provided incorrect property tax amount (stated taxes were $6,000 but actually $7,200).
3. Failed disclose a water/sewer lien had been sold on property (over $6,000).
4. Failed to reveal all tenants were part of a terminated rent subsidy program (Work Advantage Program).
5. Failed to disclose property part of NYC Alternative Enforcement Program (program designed to report property owners whose buildings have numerous violations).
6. Altered NYC gas line pipe to bypass the meter, thereby creating a violation.
7. The Realtor/Seller signed the contract and riders then defaulted and won't release me earnest money deposit.
8. Violated National Association Board of Realtors code of ethics (Articles 1, 2, 3, 4 & 12).
9. Violated the Keller Williams company belief system.
Any thoughts on this?