Sheffingdell features 27 Custom Homes with City Sidewalks throughout and Designated Tree Save Areas. We features street lamps and corner monuments to distinguish the neighborhood. Our HOA Dues are expected to remain very low. While we have considered installing a community well and lawn maintenance, the feedback from the neighborhood has been to keep the HOA Dues Low and to have each homeowner provide their own lawn maintenance. For this reason, we expect that HOA Dues will be approximately $300 per year to pay for upkeep, insurance and taxes on the common areas and tree save areas, and the modest the lighting bill. Prices of Custom Built Homes including the Land start at $357,000 to $550,000.
For Homeowners wishing to participate, Windyrush Country Club is just down the street. Walk or bike to the Windyrush Country Club.
Are you tired of visiting Model Homes and Builder Design Centers, only to find that to get the house you REALLY WANT, you have to UPGRADE and Spend More Money? Then it is time you Upgrade Your Builder.
Upgrade Your Builder and you get Higher Standard Features. And you will know you are IN BUDGET for the Designer Selections YOU WANT.
â€œUPGRADE INCLUDEDâ€ DESIGNER STANDARD FEATURES AT SHEFFINGDELL:
- Change Our Floorplans. Bring Us Your Ideas. Simple and Easy Design Changes are INCLUDED! Many builders do not offer this option. Canâ€™t Find One You Like? Try: Archival Designs, Frank Betz, or HousePlans.com â€“ we can customize any floorplan with our In-House Designer!
- Lifetime Architectural Roof Shingles in BUYERâ€™S CHOICE of Colors. Many builders do not offer this option. Read About the Manufacturerâ€™s Lifetime Warranty!
- 9-Foot or 10-Foot Ceilings on Main Level. Many builders do not offer this option.
- Luxury Height 8-Foot Doors on the Main Level. 6â€™8 foot or 8-Foot Doors on Upper Levels, per plan. Many builders do not offer this option.
- Luxury Finish Doors in Buyerâ€™s Choice of Arched or Square Top.
- Luxury Wood and Glass French-style Front Doors.
- 9-Foot Ceilings on Upper Level. We donâ€™t charge you to Upgrade to higher ceilings provided they are designed into your floorplan and Designer Selections Budget during the Design Stage. Most builders do not offer this option. They use standard 8-foot ceilings, only.
- Vaulted Ceilings, Coffered Ceilings and Trey Ceilings, INCLUDED per Plan. We donâ€™t charge you to Upgrade to designer ceilings provided they are designed into your floorplan and Designer Selections Budget.
- 20-Can Lights Standard for Buyerâ€™s Choice of Locations in Great Room, Kitchen, Breakfast, Master Bedroom, or Per Plan. Add more or use less, and we will work with your Designer Selections Budget to make sure your lighting plan is First Class. We also offer a Generous Lighting Package for you to select Bathroom Lighting, Kitchen Island Lights, Exterior Lights and Dining Lighting.
- Multiple Decorator Wall Colors, per Plan. 4 Colors Standard. Want more? Just ask! We are happy to paint as many colors as you like, at a very reasonable cost. One client recently used 15 different paint colorsâ€“ one for every room!
- Ceramic Tile at Laundry and Secondary Bathrooms. Buyerâ€™s Choice of Colors. We have many Standard Tile & Color Options Available. If you want more choices, our designer will help you at one of the showrooms we recommend: The Tile Shop, DalTile, Florida Tile, Renaissance Tile & Bath, or even at a Home Improvement Warehouse of your choice.
- Plumbing Fixtures in 8-inch Spread in Master Bathroom, and 4-inch or 8-inch Spread in Secondary Bathrooms. Buyerâ€™s Choice of Colors. Within your Designer Selections Budget we have styles in Oil Rubbed Bronze, Chrome, Brushed Nickle â€” ALL STANDARD and INCLUDED! If you prefer, we allow you to make other selections at a reasonable cost. Many other Builders do not offer this choice.
- Site-built Custom Wood Closets throughout. NO WIRE SHELVING. If you would prefer to â€œdowngradeâ€ your closets to Wire Shelving, we will give you a credit to used towards other Designer Selections. (See a Site-Built Custom Closet. Other features like drawers and linen storage available.)
- 42â€³ Cabinets in Kitchen with Upgraded Crown Molding, STANDARD.
- Oversized Kitchen Island with Granite, per Plan. (See one of our Large Kitchen Islands with Standard Granite * 15 Color Choices! *)
- Built-in Stainless Steel Microwave in Kitchen, STANDARD. Most builders offer an â€œOver the Stoveâ€ Microwave as standard.
- UPGRADE INCLUDED Stainless Steel Slide-in Kitchenaid Gas Range/Electric Oven, STANDARD. Most builders offer a â€œFreestandingâ€ Range with the wall panel controls. Want a different stove? No problem, we will give you a budget to shop for the one your prefer.
- Recessed Refrigerator Nook with Over Cabinet and Water Line. Most builders forget that fridges are deeper than the other cabinetry, and you will find their fridges stick out. We build our kitchens with Recessed Refrigerator Nooks so that it gives a true â€œBuilt-Inâ€ look to your refrigerator. (See a Kitchen with Recessed Fridge.)
- Built-In Pantry with Luxury Smooth Finish Doors. Feature Custom Wood Interiors Built to the Buyerâ€™s Design Choice.
- Laundry Room with Custom Wood Shelving or Cabinets feature a Folding Counter to Buyerâ€™s Design Choice.
- Luxury Master Bathroom with UPGRADE INCLUDED Natural Travertine Tile. Site-poured Concrete and Tiled Shower Stall. Other Builders use Plastic or Fiberglass Shower Stalls and do not even offer this Luxury Shower.
- Master Bathroom with UPGRADE INCLUDED Shower Body Jet System. (See Photo of our Standard â€œUpgradeâ€ Shower Body Jet System.)
- Master Bathroom with UPGRADED INCLUDED Semi-frameless or Frameless Glass, per Plan.
- Secondary Bathrooms with UPGRADE INCLUDED Porcelain Enamel Metal, Cast Iron or AmericCast Metal Tubs. Most other builders use Plastic or Fiberglass Bathtubs and Bath Surrounds and do not offer this option.
- Framed Mirrors for the Bathroom? Sure, we can do that. We give you a budget to include Designer Selections. There are many styles of Framed Mirrors which are within the Budget Allowance. (See a photo of a â€œStandardâ€ Secondary Bathroom with Framed Mirror.)
- Custom Built Drop-Zone / Locker Area, per Plan.
- Custom Built Cabinets or Bookshelves at Great Room Fireplace, per Plan. (See Photo of some Custom Cabinets and Bookshelves.)
- Custom Fireplace with â€œBig Mouthâ€ Open Box Firebox with Gas Logs. Most other builders use cheaper looking and less expensive Glass Front Fireplaces. Our Fireplaces are an INCLUDED Luxury that most builders do not offer as an option. (See Photo of one of our â€œBig Mouthâ€ Fireplaces with HDTV Niche.)
MOST IMPORTANTLY: We are a CUSTOM BUILDER. If you want something, ask. Our Answer is Usually: YES WE CAN!