Join the EasyPark program by purchasing a device for $29.95* (comes pre-loaded with $10).
There is a $1/month membership fee per device.
Easy Park in-vehicle parking meter affords AUSTIN drivers several advantages:
- Convenient.Â No longer need to have coins or a credit card when parking.
- Sweat-Free.Â Drivers no longer need to go back and forth to the meter on a blazing summer day. Just turn your EasyPark on for the zone you are in and enjoy your visit downtown.
- Eliminate meter guessing.Â You no longer have to predict how long you will be parked. Just turn the device off when you are done.
- Pay by the minute.Â Pay in 15 minute increments. No one hour minimum for credit cards or 20 minutes for coins.
- It will remind you every 60 secondsÂ with a tone in the event you drive away and don't turn it off.
- You can turn it on before the hours of meter operation. Charging wonâ€™t start until 8 a.m.
- You don't have to come out to turn it off. The EasyPark device will stop charging once meter hours end.
You will need internet access and a credit card to use the EasyPark system.
- Each EasyPark cost $29.95 and is loaded with $10 in parking fees.
- There is a $1 month membership fee per device.
- Go toÂ www.EasyParkUSA.com/austinÂ and EasyPark will send you an email to set up your account or call 1-855-873-2797 (toll free) Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
- $2.95 fee for reloads up to $50; $3.45 for $75: and $3.95 for $100.
Important To Note:
Display properly.Â The EasyPark device isÂ valid only if displayed properlyÂ by hanging from the side widow closest to the curb.Â For angled parking, display from the driverâ€™s side.
Correctly indicate theÂ parking zone you are in.Â A number shown on the sign above the parking paystation (as shown in photos below) indicates the zone youâ€™re in. Zones are in place to track revenue in each area, as percentages of revenue generated is dedicated to improvements like sidewalks, lighting, and other safety projects.