For buyers seeking affordable newly built and low maintenance homes, the Southall subdivision in Raleigh, NC
is a great choice. Developed by Portrait Homes, prices in the Southall begin at just $150,000 and some can be found at even lower prices. With a variety of floor plans available, prospective buyers are sure to find just the perfect layout for their home in the Southhall neighborhood.
The single-family homes in Southall range in size from about 1000 to about 1300 square feet. With 2 to 3 bedrooms and up to 2.5 bathrooms, these homes are perfect for first-time homebuyers, empty nesters and retirees. There’s also a swimming pool in the development. Southall is unique in that the developer takes care of lawn maintenance.
This Raleigh, NC neighborhood
area has many characteristics that make it a highly desirable place to live. The largest segment of the population is young, ranging in age from 25 to 39 years old and is distributed pretty much equally between males and females. Most residents were born in North Carolina and own their own homes rather than rent. There’s a high proportion of high school graduates along with a growing sector of those who hold an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
Residents find a good mix of employers in the area with emphasis on retail/wholesale, education/health professional and manufacturing. About 75% of the residents are employed and the remaining 25% are not in the workforce and not seeking employment, so the employment picture in the region is very positive.
When all the positive aspects of the Raleigh, NC area are combined with the very affordable home prices in Southall, it’s evident that quality housing is within reach of most working families in the region.