Search our complete database of Miami real estate
- including all Miami homes
and Miami condos for sale
Moving to the Miami real estate
market can be a daunting task, especially for those who are unacquainted with the area.Â Many would be surprised at how large the market actually is.Â I have found that many potential buyers from other states have huge misconceptions about what Miami actually is - largely mistaking Miami Beach real estate
for the whole of Miami.Â As one gets to know Miami, it becomes clear that Miami homes for sale
are much more than just Miami Beach condos
, and understanding the location and characteristics of the many suburbs is quite important in finding the right Miami home for sale
Miami spans for almost 2,000 square miles.Â Some of the most popular areas for real estate for sale in Miami
- Doral Real Estate:Â Doral homes for sale are great for those looking for either a single family home or a condo for sale in Miami.Â One of the defining characteristics of Doral is the availability of premier golf course facilities.Â Golf course homes for sale in Doral are some of the most popular in the city.Â With a central location, Doral is a great place for those who enjoy the attractions in both Miami-Dade County and Broward.Â Job opportunities also tend to be high in the city.
- South Miami Real Estate and Kendall Real Estate:Â South Miami homes and Kendall homes offer great single family homes and condos as well.Â They are located further south, in a location just a quick drive from downtown Miami condos and Miami Beach attractions.Â They are fairly densely packed suburbs, both catering to families.Â Great shopping can be found here.
- Coral Gables Real Estate:Â Coral Gables homes and condos tend to be some of the more expensive in the market, but are also known as some of the best and most prestigious.Â Homes and condos for sale in Coral Gables are famous for their Mediterranean architecture and beautifully landscaped neighborhoods.Â It is quite near downtown and the beach, and has great restaurants and boutiques.
- Coconut Grove Real Estate:Â Coconut Grove homes for sale and Coconut Grove condos are some of the most tropical in atmosphere.Â Once a bohemian artists' village, the neighborhood retains this feel and charm.Â Real estate can be quite pricey in Coconut Grove, but the great location and aesthetic appeal makes it worth it.
- Homestead Real Estate: Homestead Fl homes for sale are located quite far south in the market, and are not ideal for those who go into downtown or the beach often.Â However, buyers looking for homes with land in Miami cannot find a better area.Â Homestead homes are known to sit on some of the largest lots one will find in Miami, and be priced lower than most suburbs.
While there are a variety of other options, like Pinecrest real estate
or Aventura real estate
, these are some of the best options for a variety of buyers.Â See more on how to choose a suburb in Miami
.real estate web design
, key west real estate
, south beach condos
, miami personal injury lawyer
, los angeles personal injury lawyer