- Milford has 46 (vs. 45 in last report) condos listed as Active
- Milford had 48 (vs. 56 ) condominium salesÂ in the last 6 months, and 23 condominium sales last 3 months
- Milford has an Average Market Time of 154 days forÂ SOLDÂ condominiums properties
- Milford has an Average Market Time of 184 days forÂ ACTIVEÂ condominiums properties
- Milford has an Average Sold Price of $ 234,00 for sold condos properties
- Average List Price per Square Foot:Â $168
The Milford Condo market is the very picture of balance. Â It shows a little sign of seasonal slow down, Â but for that, the statistics have stayed very balanced. Â Buyers may have to wait a bit to find the perfect place, but there is selection. Sellers should be aware, especially in complexes with multiple units for sale, that pricing is competitive, and buyers will be price sensitive.Â
Featured Complexes In Milford can beÂ found here!
Â Question about the terms used here? Â CheckÂ my Explanation
If you'd like to see the statistics for Single Family Homes for this town and much more please seeÂ http://HomeSellingInMass.net
: For more detailed reporting, including breakdowns by price range,Â contact me directly
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of Heisler & Mattson Properties. Â He has been selling residential real-estate for over 10 years. Â He has given several talks on real estate, including presentations on first-time buyer tips & tricks, and profiting in real estate investing in Massachusetts. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve the communities of Boylston, Charlton, Clinton, Framingham, Grafton, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medfield, Milford, Millis, Natick, Northborough, Â Northbridge, Shrewsbury, Southborough, Sudbury, Sutton, Upton, Westborough, West Boylston, and Worcester.Â His agent website is atÂ http://www.massrealestateexpert.net*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.