2. Handyman: You may have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince, but itâ€™s totally worth it! Thereâ€™s no need to pay a contractor a premium price for a job that could be completed by a competent handyman. Itâ€™s not a bad idea to have a few in your rotation depending on the amount of rehabs you have going simultaneously.
3. General Contractor: Reserve these guys for jobs that require a greater skill set. Youâ€™ll pay more, but in this case itâ€™s worth it.
4. Tradesmen: Developing these relationships is vital if you want to succeed. An investor should always have at least one roofer, plumber, & HVAC specialist she can count on. I would suggest having a few of these in your rolodex because these guys tend to get booked up during their busy season.
5. Property Manager: A good one is worth his weight in gold! Having done property management in house in the past, Iâ€™m happy to pay our PM each month, as I know the headaches he saves me.
6. Accountant: Save the hard stuff to this one! Really, a good accountant can be your strongest ally in keeping the money youâ€™re making. Donâ€™t try to be an expert in everything. Outsourcing is the way to go here.