One of the best ways to sell
your home in Yardley
Crossing is to open your home to many prospective buyers at once through an
open house. An open house is the perfect opportunity for potential buyers to
stroll throughout your home at their own leisurely pace – which encourages them
to place on offer on the home they’ve been looking for. The question is, how do
you entice those who walk into your home for an open house to place that offer?
A simple checklist of
different things that should be done to prepare your home for a successful open
house should consist of the following:
* Wash all windows – no one wants to see smudges on
your windows from fingers or noses if you have a pet.
* If it is a sunny day, be sure to leave your window
blinds and/or curtains open to let the natural light in.
* Two or three days before the open house, shampoo
your carpets to leave a lasting freshness throughout your home.
* Make all of the beds and be sure your laundry is
* Pick up any toys or scattered things throughout
your home and put them away.
* If you have a front porch or deck, sweep away any
* In the kitchen, clean your counters and stovetop.
Wipe down the refrigerator handles and place a fresh bouquet of flowers or a
fruit basket on the table.
* Clean the bathroom and sweep and mop all floors.
Ensuring your home looks
it’s best is key to selling quickly! If you are considering selling your
Yardley, Doylestown or Washington Crossing home, call me today at 215-519-1399
or email Marty@MartinMillner.com